Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

SeltzerConnoisseur t1_iw0e927 wrote

If you’re an adult and concerned that anything has actually happened contact DCP&P anonymously. If you’re a kid, tell your grown up or a teacher or school counselor.

Praisethree35 t1_iw0ex9m wrote

I’m an adult and I will, i’ve heard he got caught many times doing the same thing at other shoprites and that’s why he got sent to the old bridge one, but I’m not the only one who sees it other coworkers, see him doing it, and no one saying anything

WhatIsTickyTacky t1_iw0fg7n wrote

Do you have Human Resources? This is exactly the kind of thing that should be reported.

Head_Ologist t1_iw0fihk wrote

It may be creepy but legally age of consent in nj is 16

Edit: turns out our laws are better than I thought. Thanks folks for setting me straight. I stand corrected.

−4

ChrisHat t1_iw0fyr4 wrote

That’s fucking ridiculous that their answer is to move him to another store. He’s a creep and deserves to be fired and called out in front of everyone

financialanon t1_iw0g9hb wrote

This is sexual harassment and shop rite can be sued for this.

Particularly if they knew this guy was a perv.

Zhuul t1_iw0gipn wrote

Not in this situation it’s not. The age of consent is 18 if the other person is in a position of authority, which if we’re being honest they almost always would be.

foodguyDoodguy t1_iw0qzmb wrote

You don’t want to report that your “boss is a perv”. But you definitely do want to report what you have witnessed your boss doing, as well as what you have heard from other employees. That is a definite do. Let other people make the determination (of the obvious).

black_stallion78 t1_iw0r72r wrote

There’s a HR manager on site, the one that does the hiring. All the stores have them. There’s also cameras that can backup your claims if no one else will come forward. That’s how he got caught in the Belmar store.

black_stallion78 t1_iw0tb63 wrote

If he worked in the Belmar store, I do. If it’s the same guy, he molested a young cashier at the Belmar store a few years ago and it was witnessed on store surveillance camera. He was sent to another store.

retrosully64 t1_iw0ws5g wrote

Why is this a slap on the wrist offense? Shop Rite just allows some perv ass shit to go on like that? No law enforcement due to the rampant pedophilia going on? Sorry im just shocked, and somehow...not. Like wtf.