Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

financialanon t1_ixezuv1 wrote

>Breland has been charged with felonies for promoting prostitution and sexual assault, misdemeanors for false imprisonment, terroristic threats, and simple assault, court records show.

>He has been held in the Washington County jail on $50,000 bond. His preliminary has been scheduled before Magisterial District Judge Mark Wilson on Dec. 7 at 10 a.m., according to his court docket. 

50k bond? Promoting prostitution and sexual assault? False imprisonment is a misdemeanor? What? Non of this is fitting for this level of crime.

What about felony kidnapping, rape and sex trafficking? This is a horrific series of crimes. Seems like none of these crimes is fitting for how fucked up this guy is. He should never be allowed out of a prison again.

MY_FUCKING_USERNAME t1_ixgrhhf wrote

I agree with some that you said. In comparison, Elizabeth Holmes may have possibly killed a ton of people...yet only received a few years (TBD).

However, you are innocent until proven guilty. Even if you are proven guilty, you may actually be innocent. Don't go burning witches at the stake over a news article. There always 3+ sides to a story.

−11

EmbracedByLeaves t1_ixhml2q wrote

You are comparing a non-violent fraudster to a pile of shit that kidnapped and raped a girl for a year.

MY_FUCKING_USERNAME t1_ixk0lzz wrote

How do you know that he did what the story says? Were you there?

Something about this story doesn't add up. I have a gut feeling what actually happened is probably different that what the story says.

I guess we won't know until this guy gets his day in court.

−3

daedalus_was_right t1_ixf0nt8 wrote

There's no way this article was written by a human being.

>She had taken his phone and told them "he has a knife" but she could leave on her own as he had "boarded up" the windows and doors, according to the affidavit of probable cause.

She could leave on her own with boarded up doors and windows??? Can she walk through walls?

>but he held her capture after going to a hotel.

Apparently they haven't taught these AI algorithms subject-verb agreement yet.

>He also marked by forcing her to get tattoos on both of her arms, according to the affidavit.

I think you accidentally a word, there, dailyvoice.

And these dipshits wonder why readership of actual news sources is down. This was actually painful to read.

TodayTime8321 t1_ixhx2kq wrote

A lot of articles are written by AI and they are fed lines by actual writers. A friend works in this and said it takes longer working with the AI than just writing the damn article herself.

mjd1977 t1_ixh9xg8 wrote

Why this man’s face have so much foul territory?

doglywolf t1_ixhn0ri wrote

WTAF ---How does he hold someone hostage for a year and get charged with the misdemeanors version for false imprisonment - where is the kidnapping charges?? The Felony imprisonment etc....

​

Where are the sex trafficking's charges... something is very wrong here

SPQR2D2 t1_ixg2ofr wrote

He doesn't look like a teen LOL

JayShoe2 t1_ixh04qy wrote

Anyway, so I started blasting.

CapeManiac t1_ixh7xob wrote

How’s he her “boyfriend?”