Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Pr0sthetics t1_j1of4eu wrote

Very good

Save your money

[deleted] t1_j1og93l wrote

[deleted]

−3

JZstrng t1_j1ohwdl wrote

A) They probably have families to feed. B) They probably have debt (mortgage, car payments, school loans, credit card debt). C) They’re probably trying to keep up with the Joneses and spending money on things they don’t need. D) They just like to complain. E) A combination of one or more of the above.

Large_Ad_8478 t1_j1ohkh1 wrote

Yea, you're just listening to the negative people at your work and thinking any "positive" talk is fake and bs. Have a mind of your own. Are you happy with your bank account rn? What's YOUR money goal? Quit thinking about what others think about money. Everyone wants more always. Go get it rather than being a part of the ones that complain about it

anonymous_plus_ultra OP t1_j1ohw99 wrote

ty for clearing up my brain yea i do and i notice this from the change too deep respect from the clerk pre judging me on looks to calling me sir and hand hold guiding me to tellers one on one

Large_Ad_8478 t1_j1oip6d wrote

fyi It was a rant from personal experience having a bad outlook on myself and a company that low balled me for years

anonymous_plus_ultra OP t1_j1ok25b wrote

and yep thats exactly what im trying to avoid i want to survive but be paid fairly for what i do cause for all introverts, the lowballed and tricked, my family , and for myself who gave immense effort mentally and emotionally to go throeugh winning not for some shit salary but one that truly exemplifies my lifes work throughout many years