Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Abortionofrights t1_isvvgp4 wrote

Losing is tense they should release the stress by giving up.

Fun-Translator1494 t1_isw022c wrote

I know a couple of really sympathetic and stylish guys who would love to release a bunch of strapping young men’s tension. But only on their way out.

/r/gayarmy

/r/makerussiagayagain

Sardine_Sandwich t1_isvy5c0 wrote

That comander has probably fallen out a window by now for making that statement..

Available-Sandwich-3 t1_isvzzv2 wrote

He sent his superiors enough vodka gifts that they forgave him for indicating the situation is tense. Has not fallen out of window yet comrade. If he starts talking about rusted ak47s and no gear or medical equipment vodka might not be enough.

MeppaTheWaterbearer t1_isxrid5 wrote

Doesn't have to. Rush is turning over their Commander so freaking quick he's going to be gone in a month no matter what happens. Absolute clown military

Avangelice t1_isvvsqt wrote

Tense is when a guy receives message from a girl she's pregnant. Tense is when you see 10 miss calls from mom at 4am.

Ukraine situation for the Russia borders on we fucked up majorly. If they don't realize it sooner they will be fertilisers for next year's crops

[deleted] t1_isvynr2 wrote

Here's hoping it becomes untenable soon.

CritaCorn t1_isw2m0c wrote

So to take the edge off they murder civilians….what lovely people Russians are…..not

Chumy_Cho t1_iswcapl wrote

Situation have been tense for Ukraine for the last 10months

cjdugthy t1_isvuqsp wrote

War is typically a tense situation so I don't see how this is 'news'

borkus t1_iswdr4o wrote

It’s unheard of a Russian military leader to say anything remotely negative about the “Special Operation.” It’s also being said by “General Armageddon.”

The fact that the new leader is admitting any difficulties means the tone of the behind-the-scenes conversations in Russia are changing dramatically.

pegothejerk t1_isw0fqk wrote

News is often just reporting the facts, it's not always shock value stuff, especially when it's about wars and the people on the front lines.

sulris t1_isw66qn wrote

I hate how they use headlines of person says”x” as factual news because it is true they said it. It’s lazy. If they want to report news they should verify X and report X. Somebody said something is, usually, not news, it is merely one step in creating news and should not be the last step.

sjfiuauqadfj t1_iswkurw wrote

russian media aka russian propaganda has spent a lot of words reassuring the audience at home that everything is going ok so any dash of realism is actually news

[deleted] t1_isw1ybf wrote

Republicans are Communist sympathizers!

Technoist t1_iswib03 wrote

Not sure what you’re on about but this war is one capitalist country attacking another capitalist country.

−1

Worstdriver t1_iswl5u2 wrote

I think they are referring to the GOP's pro-Russia stance

WankSocrates t1_iswtswz wrote

Russia is not communist. Please read a book sometime.

−7

M4d_Martigan t1_isx55lo wrote

It's not tense, it's catastrophic. Most soldiers have no food, no training, no orders beside dig here and wait for death, we've seen mobiks with effin Mosin Nagants FFS! They're loosing ground everyday, and the domestic situation isn't better with a tanking economy, hundreds of thousands fleeing the country, political and civil unrest and diplomatic isolation even from their allies. The emperor is naked and his empire is on fire.

TheManassaBaller t1_iswfrf7 wrote

For his forces in ukraine... what? For his forces in Ukraine don't want to be there?

HappyThumb55555 t1_iswjzw2 wrote

Good, hopefully they all die if they are in Ukraine.

Texish06 t1_isy9daa wrote

Every time I hear about a Russian official saying anything that's not 100% Putin's line I just expect to hear about a bad fall in their near future

DeathByGoldfish t1_isyjntx wrote

In other words, water is mildly humid. Not even close to adequately describing the situation.

Liesmith424 t1_it2rhhz wrote

"The Ukrainian forces are nettled. Super nettled."

Aikman8 t1_isw5pd8 wrote

As it should be for the boatloads of money the US has sent…..

−23

Slick424 t1_isxae5e wrote

What the US pays in treasure, ukrainians pay in blood.

Aikman8 t1_isyi20d wrote

Meh. The US has its fair share of lost blood in wars. With nobody else’s money. 🤷‍♂️

−5

Slick424 t1_isz77ks wrote

The point is that the US pays in treasure now so it won't have to pay in blood later.

Aikman8 t1_iszhtcw wrote

And our economy is in shambles with 40 year high inflation. Meanwhile……..::🙄

−5

Slick424 t1_it19g5r wrote

So? You can tell Putin that this isn't a good time for war, but I doubt he will listen to words.

Odd-Employment2517 t1_it0dahw wrote

The US spent more than 300 million per day during the GWOT for 20 years. We spent signifigantly more breaking our great enemy the USSR. We are breaking our current biggest threat to stability and still our longest enemy for pennies on the dollar comparatively every cent is well worth it. The 40 billion we have spent so far is just part of the trillion we spend every single year on the DoD. If u want the US to cut back demand our military make deep cuts to its budget.

Aikman8 t1_it1wfx7 wrote

There’s too many war mongers like Liz Cheney and Biden to even think about slowing the roll.