Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

SilverCamaroZ28 t1_j4tbe0w wrote

Fuck CEOs and their golden parachutes. There is no way this should be legal or allowed. You do a shitty job, you get fired. Pick yourself up by your bootstraps and go find another job. Use your savings to get by. Fuck these people.

Narberal_Delta t1_j4tf0i4 wrote

boot straps? Fucker got paid more money then both of us will ever make in our entire lives. I could retire on 5 million. let alone 70+

Awkward_Bowler t1_j4tubqv wrote

I've actually calculated it and I need about $2 million to make all my dreams come true. Obviously that goes up quite a bit if I want to take care of my family and start one of my own, but just for the shit I want to do in life to be fulfilled? That's it. I'll never understand all the billionaires who continue the race to the bottom to accumulate more and more fractions of wealth. Literally makes no sense to me, just seems like a sad way to live your life...

vikingzx t1_j4txa7c wrote

Meritocracy is all but dead in America.

Konras t1_j4ud83e wrote

Imagine this guy now finding a job with regular pay. Why even bother. Anything apart another CEO position is like working for free.

NikeSwish t1_j4v4txc wrote

It’s part of his negotiated contract. Disney doesn’t want to pay him this amount