Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

FastAsLightning747 t1_j3iaaqh wrote

Extradite him to US and be done with him. He killed the beat cop who accidentally arrested him last time after he was let go. Or accidentally drop him off the roof of a tall building, maybe he can fly.

thedolphin_ t1_j3j92q3 wrote

Title is misleading. 10 soldiers were killed. 19 cartel members were killed.

still bad, but i also read it as '29 [cops] killed,' which isn't the case

YetiGuy t1_j3k9v0i wrote

Back in India police calls it “encounter” and eliminates them

−7

xeno66morph t1_j3ilq51 wrote

Why tf are we so worried about due process and extradition and all this other legal bullshit? 29 dead for one arrest? I’ all for justice but that is Goddamned ridiculous. At a certain point they should just find him blow that sum’bitch up and be done with it

queso1296 t1_j3jsmdq wrote

But 19 were cartel criminals. El Chapo, his father, was responsible for 2,000 -3,000 murders. Seems like a win for Mexico

koreamax t1_j3kb0lf wrote

That's the difference between a sovereign state and a drug cartel.

McDuschvorhang t1_j3lttfh wrote

This doesn't have anything to do with sovereignty, but rather with a state respecting human rights and the rule of law.

Raammson t1_j3k2x7d wrote

Literally if you blow him up with a drone you could just lie and say another cartel did it too. Problem solved.

queso1296 t1_j3jsexg wrote

Yes 29 killed but 19 were part of the cartel. El Chapo was responsible for 2-3,000 murders. Seems like a big win for Mexico

Zorro_Returns t1_j3jxfhn wrote

You mean if your dad kills somebody, you should be punished?

−34

Raammson t1_j3k2trr wrote

His son helped him kill people and run the family murder business. He’s an accomplice.

GroundForcesWTX t1_j3kppo5 wrote

I'm all for Mexico getting China's manufacturing jobs if it lures young Mexican men away from the cartel and into working legitimate industries. It would be the best way to weaken the grip on Mexican society that cartels hold.

NickDanger3di t1_j3i2nb1 wrote

Is there a grandson waiting in the wings to take over?

MasterPeace7 t1_j3j9nef wrote

Well this guy didn't really do much, it's his half-brother Ivan who leads the cartel. And unlike his half brother he's a ghost

itsonlymeez t1_j3mr43u wrote

How about they kill him and the rest of his family

[deleted] t1_j3jiqf8 wrote

[removed]

−22

Zorro_Returns t1_j3jwwi1 wrote

Yeah, they're just mass murdering sons of bitches, that's all. What did they ever do to anybody?