Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Morat20 t1_j5udsfb wrote

He unplugged that server, I'm sure.

He honestly seems to think US law applies everywhere AND he doesn't seem to realize the EU is fucking slow, but they do levy actual punishments even Elon is gonna feel (especially having lost so much wealth), and they have every reason in the world to fuck over the rich American ignoring their laws.

Especially as Twitter is faltering, it's all upside to throw everything at him and no downside.

the_busticated_one t1_j5wdegp wrote

>He honestly seems to think US law applies everywhere AND he doesn't seem to realize the EU is fucking slow, but they do levy actual punishments even Elon is gonna feel (especially having lost so much wealth), and they have every reason in the world to fuck over the rich American ignoring their laws.

I think you're giving him too much credit. Chances are excellent he's simply never been in a position he couldn't pay/buy his way out of.

Now, he is, and he has absolutely no idea what to do when his defense of "But I'm Elon Musk, this rule doesn't apply to me" doesn't work.

Zeurpiet t1_j5ystqs wrote

> they have every reason in the world to fuck over the rich American ignoring their laws.

if we talk about Nazi symbols in Germany it don't matter who ar what