Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

dan_v_ploeg t1_j4uw4lv wrote

While we're on the discussion, I'm a very physically fit blue collar worker, and I'm am one hundred percent confident in my ability to kill a swan with my bare hands. I think I could also beat a goat in 6-8 fights out of 10.

Trazenthebloodraven t1_j4ux2jl wrote

A goat can break most of bones in your body with a single head but. If it hits your skull your out dead. It's horns are sharp if it's a bigger bread they might weigh more than you and they hoofs are very sharp. They got mad jumps as well and they have more crack head engery than most of Frankfurt and the stamina to boot.

Swans are more harmless they can't hurt you to bad, but they are aggressiv and have 0 respect for anything. They are what geese think they are.

Sure they won't kill you but the average person is probably gona panic when upwards of 10 kg of agnry feathers are in your face. In a death cage match sure I give it you in their naturalhabit where it's more likely the swan takes it low to medium diff.

Peacocks may look harmless but they got every sharp murder claws the reason you see them in zoos they are fairly gentle creatures and their claws get trimed.

Another 50 50 you would lose 100%or the time is cows I hope I don't need to elaborate.

Fucking city people./s

Wrecker013 t1_j4v0757 wrote

You are severely underestimating human ability in fighting for their life lol, zebras and cows and other large animals sure but doubting human victory against a swan or a peacock or a goat? Got another thing coming lol

Trazenthebloodraven t1_j4v20ao wrote

In the post you are replying to I said the cage death match the human is winning. In the wild in an AVRAGE natural encounter against the AVRAGE PERSON the animal takes it. If you seen how they can mess someone up or have ever been attacked by a swan you would agree.

Animal are very dangerous even most of the fluffy ones. We didn't genocide them in 1v1s but with weapons big pointy sticks and their was a lot of us like way way way more.

WalkerBRiley t1_j50ogt4 wrote

I'm wondering just how small you guys' dicks are that you have to brag about how well you'd kill a fucking swan to make up for it.

dan_v_ploeg t1_j4uxhw8 wrote

Never fucked around with a peacock which is why I didn't say anything about them in my first comment. I've also worked with plenty of farm animals and I have no doubt a cow would stomp my shit in. But I still stand by my ability to kill a goat, I've delt with them plenty before and if you're smart they're not too big of a problem.

The average fat ass American would likely have a problem taking on a goat though.

Trazenthebloodraven t1_j4uxuyc wrote

And I have seen plenty of people be very hurt and kids hospilitased by goats which is why I know the AVRAGE person will go down. If you know how to deal with an animal are somewhat fit and have solid clothes sure, then you can deal with alot more animals Ina fight but then you aren't the average person in an average situation.

−8

dan_v_ploeg t1_j4uy4j7 wrote

Yes, as I stated in my first comment I am not a child.