Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

DusktheWolf t1_j4dn0nc wrote

Why do you care more about the parents control than the child's safety?

foreverpsycotic t1_j4fh11q wrote

Because until the state takes the kid, they are still the parents child. Sad and tragic as it is, it's up to the parents to raise their children unless they lose custody.

−4

DusktheWolf t1_j4glqee wrote

"I think kids should be treated as property and not people."

foreverpsycotic t1_j4iiv2i wrote

No, I don't think it's the states job to raise kids. If you ever have a kid, do you want to raise the child or the state to raise them?

DusktheWolf t1_j4ijw70 wrote

Kids are people, not fucking property of the parents. If your parents are transphobic you shouldn't be forcefully outed to them. You are literally advocating for the state to drive more kids to suicide.

And yeah, I do think transphobes don't deserve children. If you won't love your kid for who they are you don't deserve them.

foreverpsycotic t1_j4il3xr wrote

Well, there is a process for that. Should probably follow that legal process to either emancipate the child or to take them as a ward of the state. Until then, they are the responsibility of the parents who should be involved in the medical decisions of their children.

−1

DusktheWolf t1_j4ilicz wrote

Transphobic parents gave up the privilege of medical decisions when they were transphobic shit stains. This is no different than gay children being abused.

foreverpsycotic t1_j4ilsbf wrote

Can you cute the case law to support that?

DusktheWolf t1_j4ilvny wrote

I'm speaking morally. Legally these fucks get to torture their children. All of those parents deserve to die alone.

foreverpsycotic t1_j4im0di wrote

Until legal action has been taken to.... Relieve them of their child. Look, I understand. There are a metric fuckton of unloved children in this world. I hear stories often enough as my wife is elementary special education and the things she has seen ... Ugh