Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Writerwithoutsoul OP t1_j7po6u0 wrote

Hi kind stranger, Jaime here, Yuna is currently on what she calls "a walk", but what I am pretty sure is just going into the woods to either scream in anger or hit a tree.

Thank you for your love. Our situation obviously is not that great, but honestly a lot of the stories on this page seem to be worse, at least we both made it out alive.

Yeah some very smart people are on here, but idk maybe no one has the energy to read all of our crap. We propably should have kept this shorter, but we have absoloutely no idea which details of this are relevant and which aren't.

As the next school-day is approaching, we are currently debating just telling Granny about Dave when she gets home. She is pretty cool and the only adult who has not disappointed us yet, but I'm kinda worried that this will lead to her finding out about my sister's shifting and then... you know, stabbing her to death or some shit. I do not want a repetition of this post, and I definitely do not want us to fight Granny, she is eighty-two and this would be a new level of fucked up. Also, when she is dead, we would definitely go into forster care. But I am honestly out of my depth here and maybe she knows some stuff we don't.