Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

omally_360 t1_j4cuhk0 wrote

I find that democrats are just as «crazy», as it were, but I guess I am coloured by social media, which obviously highlight the extremes. That’s why I am sceptical enough when you and other tells me that every single person who consider themselves a republican are horribal human beings, and downvote me when I dare question this.

Anyway, I don’t really care. This just isn’t in my world, I live in a democratic and quite liberal nation where we believe in dialogue, not silencing our political counterparts. Seems to work.

Mouthtuom t1_j4d2od1 wrote

Lol yea and where you aren’t surrounded by heavily armed neighbors with racist symbols all over their yards and cars. Again, insulated.

omally_360 t1_j4d5bo5 wrote

Well, I guess that’s fair enough

Mouthtuom t1_j4d83bq wrote

In fairness I don’t actually believe every conservative is evil. I’m really just talking about proud republicans. Many independent conservatives know what the Republican Party is doing is wrong.

It’s just exhausting living with these people. My country is 70% trump voters and the county clerk still made illegal copies of the voting systems and claimed voter fraud. They’re insane.