Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

drpvn t1_iue648o wrote

Just block him and it will be like he and his posts don’t exist.

PichuLovy OP t1_iue8z25 wrote

I would prefer people debate me on why they disagree with my thinkings, but some people would just rather rely on an ad hominem argument.

[deleted] t1_iueaggj wrote

[deleted]

Fact-Cyborg t1_iueax30 wrote

I am not here to debate. I am here to point out fearmongering when I see it. That is it.

−3

drpvn t1_iueb4qe wrote

Oops, I confused you and OP.

Fact-Cyborg t1_iue6woz wrote

These people need to be rebuffed. Not just ignored.

−13

NetQuarterLatte t1_iue7qwi wrote

But you do know that the best way to come back to those crime posts is to prevent crimes in the first place?

drpvn t1_iueayeu wrote

My own theory is that the a lot of the people who complain about posters like OP would be bummed if they stopped posting, because they enjoy fighting with them.

Fact-Cyborg t1_iueba2c wrote

Nah, I would be thrilled. This isn't something I commonly do. You can check my post history. I only recently started this because it is a problem I am fed up with. Go back a day or two and you wont see comments like these from me.

−4

drpvn t1_iuebh3m wrote

I don’t want to check your post history. But I still think you’d be bummed. I think you’re enjoying this thread. Mind you, I can’t prove it.

Edit: I did scroll back through your comments. Seems like about half your comments are calling another commenter an idiot or a moron or impugning their motives in some way. So this thread seems pretty on brand for you. This all reinforces my view that you really do enjoy calling people names on Reddit.