Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Fact-Cyborg t1_iue824g wrote

This isn't about what concerns you this is political for you. A quick look into your post history shows that. You coming here to spread fear in an attempt to gain your party more voters/increase turnout through outrage is the campaign. Go Astroturf elsewhere.

PichuLovy OP t1_iue8d0s wrote

Are you suggesting Kathy Hochul is paying me to post news in /r/nyc and other news subreddits?

Fact-Cyborg t1_iue8waq wrote

Are you pretending you are pro hochul? Yet are here posting about crime the major area she is suffering in when it comes to recent polling? To be clear i am suggesting you are pro zeldin. Is he paying you?

PichuLovy OP t1_iue9833 wrote

I am pro-Hochul. As I said previously, I don't think the plan to flood the subway with cops is going to work.

Just because I support someone doesn't mean I have to agree with every single one of their policies.

Again, I would rather you provide an argument for why this policy is going to work rather than just attacking me and the article itself.

Fact-Cyborg t1_iue9lm3 wrote

You tried to post 2 separate crime articles to this sub three times in under a day. One was removed. This has nothing to do with the content of the article.

edit: was not within an hour but in the same day.

PichuLovy OP t1_iuea67p wrote

Those were both the same NY Daily News article. I believed the original was automatically removed, for some reason, and tried to post the Yahoo article, which is just a summary of the same exact article (with credit given by Yahoo). I've tried contacting the moderators to see why it was removed and how to prevent it from happening next time, but no response yet.

Again, are you going to provide an argument for why you believe the policy of flooding the subway with cops is going to work, or will you just keep on attacking me and my post history?

Fact-Cyborg t1_iueakwr wrote

Yes this one was posted twice once removed the other is from 4 hours ago about a stabbing. I am not arguing about the subway crime. I am arguing about your intent in posting these articles. THIS IS ABOUT YOUR POST HISTORY. It is not a discussion about crime. Stop desperately trying to astroturf.

PichuLovy OP t1_iuebfr5 wrote

>It is not a discussion about crime

Well, that's what I posted this article for on here.

Fact-Cyborg t1_iue9fjj wrote

Of course you don't need to agree with every policy, but I doubt your motives and am unsure of who you really support at this point.

PichuLovy OP t1_iueayda wrote

I told you, quite clearly, who I support. It's up to you whether you want to believe that or not, but it should be quite clear based on my post history that I'm not some 1-month old account that exclusively posts in /r/conservative and doesn't live in New York City or even New York State.

I mentioned this in an earlier comment on another thread, but I did lurk in this subreddit quite a bit, and only now have really started participating due to the importance of this election. To be completely honest with you, I do plan on lurking here again after the election.