Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

redditing_1L t1_ivkc1ph wrote

If people are mad at this, it proves people can get mad at anything.

FizzyJews t1_ivl202h wrote

Hey, I posted about how they kicked me out for being an 'inconvenient disabled person' and got 4 downvotes. That's society for ya.

drpvn t1_ivl2125 wrote

Those donuts are disgusting.

−14

Odd_Inter3st t1_ivknka6 wrote

I remember when they did this for the Covid shots and people lost their fucking mind claiming it was big gov or some shadow organization behind it cause fuck it purple.

Can’t wait to see what bullshit conspiracy theory come out now. $20 says Obama is behind it with his weather machine and the secret CIA underpants gnomes.

Cyase311 t1_ivoirud wrote

Im mad at this because i saw this a day late. Grrrrrr

soren7550 t1_ivlc7vj wrote

If only there was any near me. Only ones I’m aware of are in Manhattan.

Kombucha14 t1_ivlzj2n wrote

There’s one in Astoria

handlesscombo t1_iwc1twl wrote

wish i knew this. my polling place was 5 blocks away and as I walked towards 31st where Krispy Kreme was literally thinking if any places did freebies if you showed them the sticker. Win for my belly i guess.

FizzyJews t1_ivkbusd wrote

The one in times square legit kicked me out for being disabled. When I complained, they offered me 12 free donuts and didn't respond to further communication. Fuck them.

−14

drpvn t1_ivl25pd wrote

“Sorry, you have to leave, we don’t allow disabled people in here.”

Is that how it went?

FizzyJews t1_ivl2no0 wrote

Nope. There's one side for ordering and you walk around... the other side has donuts on display. I walked to the display and they said i had to wait on line. I explained I was disabled and couldn't stand for long, so, my partner would be buying what I told her I wanted. They said no standing on line, no looking through the glass. "Get yo ass out of here" is the quote. Of course, I have screenshots of my complaints to them and the correspondence to prove it, but, you know... Reddit will believe what it wants.

−11

okafkant t1_ivkpi8j wrote

you probably deserved it—to dunkin’ with you and the rest of your lot!

−1