Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

GratefulDawg73 t1_j2bv2fx wrote

If you want to do and pay for the additional laundry that changing clothes around the subway commute would entail, by all means, do it for the nurses here.

Creamst3r t1_j2bw5tb wrote

The opposite is also true: they're bringing hospital germs to our pristine subway!

jonishay8 t1_j2bysr9 wrote

Does OP think nurses are grinding on open wounds to get patients to feel better?

jadeapple t1_j2bzjyo wrote

In general, OR nurses have scrubs they change into at work that are provided by the hospital. But hospitals are notoriously dirty so really a little extra grime from the subway isn’t going to make a difference.

Blackspeare41 t1_j2bzl5x wrote

It also works the other way around---wearing their scrubs going home!!!

marcsmart t1_j2c0a9x wrote

So tell me what kind of contact you plan to have with the backside of a nurses’ scrubs that’s going to spread subway germs on you.

Designer_Curve t1_j2c1vpz wrote

funny story, I wore scrubs as work clothes on a production line bc they were easy and cheap. Had them in the back of my closet forever, one laundry day, they were all I had, so I wore them to the corner deli to get lunch… the deli nxt to a hospital.

Two people stepped aside for me so I could order bc they assumed I was a doctor on break… I donated them after that incident. But if you don’t have shame and want to cut in line, easy life hack! (Seriously, don’t do that tho)

aSunflowerPlant t1_j2c2s5j wrote

Do you change your commute clothes when you get to work?