Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Vague_Disclosure t1_j9rkwmx wrote

Headline is a bit misleading, the "I lost it" seems to be in response to the ADA not communicating that the person who killed their family member had posted bail and that they only found out because they saw him on the street. Not sure if it's common for the ADA to inform victims family members of perps posting bail or not.

Electronic_Chard_270 t1_j9s5lgn wrote

The ADA did not know, they are not required to be informed, it says it in the article

SaltPepperKetchup215 t1_j9tag4y wrote

I’m sure it has absolutely nothing to do with the constant revolving door of inexperienced Ada’s flowing in and out of the DAs office.

−24

Electronic_Chard_270 t1_j9tek0n wrote

Did you read the actual article or are you just spewing vitriol because you hate Krasner? The family very clearly likes the ADA assigned to the case. But don’t let that cloud your partisan opinion

SaltPepperKetchup215 t1_j9tibus wrote

Partisan? If thinking victims and their families deserve better and having contempt for the DAs office here makes me a Republican than I better update my voted ID card and see if I have an old red hat laying around.

The families bar is set far too low then.

They deserve better.

Article says the bail is “often done without DAs office being notified”

That’s fine, but an experienced and or more involved Ada might be more on top of things to know right away or very shortly after and thus inform their victims family

Krasners quote that the Commonwealth plans to address it at Mondays hearing.

TGIF baby, we’ll get to it after the weekend

−16