Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Lower_Alternative770 t1_je6z0bs wrote

Honestly, I would do whatever is the easiest. Even if you aren't the biggest fan, your guests will like them.

theblondegiraffe t1_je7h438 wrote

Agreed. People will be under the influence and appreciate the late night snack.

philly-spud t1_je82m7f wrote

We did these for our wedding favors and people were thanking us the next day for their hangover helpers.

Head-Kiwi-9601 t1_je77hxz wrote

Center City pretzels.

KittyMcMeow t1_je7otc0 wrote

Miller’s in reading terminal

Swuit t1_je74ian wrote

No, get someone to make cheesesteaks for the end of the night. Walking out of a wedding after drinking and dancing and someone hands you a cheesesteak is the greatest thing you can do for someone.

oopswhoopshi t1_je7p3oc wrote

A&A is in jersey but they do cute shaped pretzels and they taste great! They also have surprisingly good gluten free soft pretzels. They deliver and show options on their website.

myothercarisapynchon t1_je6zuel wrote

pretzel day pretzels was at richmond street flea on sunday. they looked very good and i heard people raving about them. i really wanted one but had to abstain since i had already eaten a pretzel on both friday and saturday…i digress but maybe an option!

tasker_morris t1_je7kd45 wrote

Mighty Bread Company. Excellent pretzels.

cowboyheyey t1_je80ln6 wrote

Tasty Twisters in Manayunk

edit: typo

unsolvedneedtoknow t1_je75yqx wrote

I was a big fan of the Danish Bakers pretzels when the Phillies were in the playoffs. They don't sell at all times but they will do custom orders often.

JohnMuir_NeilsBohr t1_je9eev0 wrote

Mart Pretzel in Cinnaminson is great. Used to be at the old Pennsauken Mart

MagnusUnda t1_je9r5bl wrote

Get whatever will deliver to your venue - it’s such a busy day you should take every short cut to give yourself more time to enjoy it

ImaginaryRoads t1_jeayvl6 wrote

If you want something different, maybe try the pretzel shortbread cookies from Lost Bread?

sidewaysorange t1_jeckgkq wrote

unless you are having someone pick up like 2 hours before your reception and wrapping them up wouldn't they go stale by then?

UnknownEerieHouse t1_je71dx3 wrote

The Dutch, has made the best pretzels I have ever had in Philly.