Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

phillybreezus t1_it85nm7 wrote

Do tell about these debunked misconceptions…

How many times have you typed nanny dog in the past month?

cashonlyplz t1_it8tgp0 wrote

Zero? I have no kids nor dogs, so that would be an odd thing to search

I have a friend who helps with a pitbull charity, in my hometown. The shelters get filled with them because the humans who want them aren't prepared for the responsibility.

Pits are domesticated dogs, not feral animals. Can't say the same for some human pet owners, unfortunately.

Here.

−1

phillybreezus t1_it8ywxx wrote

People aren’t falling for the pit propaganda anymore. That link is complete nonsense and relies on massaging stats/data and clever wording to make a point.

Here’s a thought exercise. You could choose to leave a loved one alone in a room for 24 hours or in a room with a random pitbull for 24 hours or a random black lab.

Every person in the world except pit propagandist will choose alone or black lab.

cashonlyplz t1_it916tj wrote

Pit propagandist is an odd phrase you just invented. If you google "are pits good with kids" you only find one opinion article by a pediatrician advising caution. Maybe you're the one believing in anti-pit propaganda?

Anyway, you're being really weird, and I don't care that much to tango with you and said weirdness, ever again. G'bye dog truther. LMAO