Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

alittlemouth t1_ixo7ecm wrote

I almost always work overnight on thanksgiving. It’s a ton of $$, someone has to do it, and it’s never seemed like something to celebrate.

The ONLY negative thing is the drive. Every year it seems like there are more drunk dumbasses on the road than the previous year.

Edit: The drive in was uneventful. Now to safely make it home without getting killed by a crazy Karen speeding to snag a $25 TV.

napsdufroid t1_ixocc38 wrote

I think the night before Thanksgiving is even worse

GabrielStarwood t1_ixoucq3 wrote

And to my fellow ride share drivers, drive with a cam on tonight.

Valuable-Pipe-3722 t1_ixp9r02 wrote

Not to hijack OP’s thoughtful safety reminder, but how the hell do people drink so much on Thanksgiving? I’ll have like 3-5 drinks over the course of several hours with a ton of food, and after that I’m so tired that I can’t even think about more alcohol.

DelcoWolv t1_ixofrxi wrote

Tonight, NYE, and Super Bowl Sunday, right?

thatisapaddlin t1_ixpsmja wrote

Not sure I can tell the difference between today and any other day of the week in the city ;)

skyflyer8 t1_ixoumbi wrote

Even by 2 pm I had seen a number of accidents where atleast one of the cars was totaled. Almost got driven off the road driving back to Baltimore earlier tonight.

phillybeardo t1_ixp8pj8 wrote

Also applies to pedestrians, whether you're drunk or not! Although one should always be on your P's and Q's walking around on any day (just as you should be thankful on every day), be extra sharp on your travels tonight!