Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Brraaap t1_ixlynff wrote

Brauhaus Schmitz on South Street

mexheavymetal t1_ixlz4fj wrote

Black Sheep Pub by Rittenhouse Park is a Manchester United fan but I’ve met a fair amount of Brits there.

DelcoWolv t1_ixm1pah wrote

Fado should have a good crowd. Probably cheering for the US, but a good crowd.

diatriose t1_ixm2h9m wrote

Founding Fathers on South St

therealsuperbonbon t1_ixmafkr wrote

I also say Fado. Took my friend who was visiting from UK there for the England v Croatia game last World Cup and it was a blast. Plenty of England fans were there, doing the chants and everything

helloiamabear t1_ixmca3y wrote

The Victoria Freehouse by Front and Market is definitely watching it.

TheAdamist t1_ixmeyw5 wrote

Fado or Brauhaus Schmitz(in the back, head past the main bar and hang a right).

Fado has a bunch of flat screen tvs around you can watch from the bar, Brauhaus in the back bar has a big projector you can watch from the tables. Both will have a bunch of people watching. Brauhaus has an extensive german beer list.

Wuz314159 t1_ixmezgm wrote

and an FYI: Don't worry. As Alan Shearer always says at our Premier League Fan Fests, Americans are welcoming of everyone. Supporters of different clubs could never be in the same place in the UK, but it's fine here.
....and we love a villain :Þ

nemesisinphilly t1_ixn7sps wrote

Brahaus Schmitz is shutting down the street (700 block of South St) and is having a big outdoor watch party with a 20 ft screen. It's pay as you go.

They're also doing a pre-paid watch party in the back bar with food and open bar but I'm pretty sure that's sold out.

Brahaus is always a good time for the World Cup.

crazy-puff t1_ixnp16o wrote

Black Taxi always has a good crowd, no one has mentioned the Dandelion but I’d assume they’ll have it on.