Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Rheum42 t1_izo8q4c wrote

Roads, bridges, bus station that doesn't look like it's out of a post-apocalyptic movie, consistent access to public transport etc...

GodLikesToParty t1_izp2mey wrote

I took a bus back from NYC a few weeks ago and it just dropped us off on 8th and market, didn’t even bother with the sketchy bud terminal lol

Rheum42 t1_izp2u0w wrote

Lol probably doing y'all a favor. Like, how is the bus terminal in Philly more sketch than the Port Authority in NYC 🤣

SM60652 t1_izq6zsf wrote

Had a bus coming back from DC drop us off at a random pier once.

HurricaneCam215 t1_izptpnt wrote

Mega bus?

GodLikesToParty t1_izrk6ap wrote

It was flixbus which I think is kinda affiliated with greyhound. I was planning on taking a megabus but megabus cancelled my bus because of a shortage of drivers and didn’t refund me the full amount 🤷🏼‍♂️

PointB1ank t1_izw1dps wrote

I always find it amusing and a bit sad how much nicer the 5th Street subway station is than any other one in the city. Touristy part of town so it gets all the funding it needs while the others fall apart.

Rheum42 t1_izw5wg4 wrote

Yep! The Fairmount stop on the Broad Street line is disgustingly wet when it rains, and it's been that way for years

deyaintready t1_izr0vyy wrote

God the road under the bridge on butler street near aramingo walmart is a war zone of a street. And just around the corner on Frankford everytime it rains there’s a foot of water in the road.