Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

MRichards18 t1_j6ixz0m wrote

lol so many people on broad were holding up lorenzo's boxes and a bunch of people had cones on their head...it's a philly thing I guess.

GO BIRDS

BigxMac t1_j6l70t6 wrote

Can confirm

Source: had cone on head

sureskinsoldier t1_j6j67ze wrote

idk if this is true or not but fun fact i heard lorenzo's had to reduce the size of their pies because they didn't fit through a standard doorway without rotating it

Tarrondor t1_j6k1kyy wrote

Can confirm that their largest pie would not fit through my front door without having to tilt the box.

FasterThanTW t1_j6nhhuc wrote

I haven't had Lorenzo's in a long time but back in the day a pie came in two boxes, with the four slices in each box overlapping each other. I guess they got bigger boxes at some point?

DonovanMcLoughlin t1_j6izqis wrote

Is that pizza any good?

Jolly-Cheek5779 t1_j6jc42r wrote

If you’re drunk at 2am on south st OR 8 months pregnant.. it’s heavenly. I can attest to having been both at some point

bierdimpfe t1_j6j8y0s wrote

It's appeal is directly correlated to one's levels of hunger and/or enebriation. Having said that it does have a special place in my heart* and I grab a slice for lunch sometimes.

*I can probably count on one hand the number of places that I hung out at as a kid that are still around.

MRichards18 t1_j6jmecl wrote

It's a perfect drunk slice, not much beyond that

Tornare t1_j6jrxh5 wrote

Its good

People who call it "drunk pizza" don't know what drunk pizza really is. Its actually good pizza.

Ng3me t1_j6ka1cj wrote

It’s actually, in a way, the best pizza ever made.

napsdufroid t1_j6muy3i wrote

Clever marketing by Lorenzos

Krayolad3 t1_j6jgex9 wrote

So many cones on heads😂😂😂😂