Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

nemesisinphilly t1_j5qf2dp wrote

Don't believe everything you read. If you think Rhynhart is a progressive then who do you think the moderates are in this race?

I would never in a million years vote for Gym and Rhynhart is one of my top choices.

LFKhael t1_j5qfmw4 wrote

Not to mention someone former Wall Street who worked for Nutter being a facsimile of Krasner?

🤡

emet18 t1_j5qt53v wrote

dude idk what to tell you I’m quoting Philly Mag and the Inquirer for that label, die mad about it I guess

−4

ConfiaEnElProceso OP t1_j5qpm4f wrote

As a progressive i very much doubt Rhynhart's bona fides as a progressive as well.

emet18 t1_j5qv3zq wrote

I believe what I read when it’s the words of the candidate themselves.

Among the major candidates in this race, from least to most progressive I’d say: Domb -> Green -> Jeff Brown -> Parker -> Rhynhart -> Quiñones-Sanchez -> Gym.

Let me ask you this: apart from Gym and Quiñones-Sanchez, are there any candidates you think are more progressive than Rhynhart?

nemesisinphilly t1_j5r0m44 wrote

Well there are different kinds of progressives. When Rhynhart says the things in that interview I don't believe her because her actions and deeds do not align with those words.

Green wants the City of Philadelphia to open and fund a bank. Possibly the worst possible idea ever. It's not a moderate idea at all.

I want a candidate that's pro development and pro reducing regulations on small business. I would also want a candidate that would be in favor of the sixers arena in market east.

Based on what I'm looking for I would say all the candidates other than Domb and maybe Brown are to the left of Rhynhart.