Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Aegirn t1_javv22o wrote

xiaopb t1_jawpzck wrote

I knew this was coming, and somehow it still surprised me. Good work!

g_h_97 t1_jawrpba wrote

haha love it you made my day πŸ˜‚

Three3Fitty t1_jaxvhvl wrote

Well done, I knew this guy was going to space after one look at the photo.

Sgt_Peppers_L_H_C_B t1_jawisz9 wrote

Ragnarok_619 t1_jawvuwd wrote

The Master of Mewlision

Edit: sorry couldn't upload in imgur, as it isn't available in my country :(

Daviemoo t1_jaxog0d wrote

I was wondering if someone would do meow-sterio, spider man’s most mystical villain

Careless-Yogurt-7871 t1_jax3qz2 wrote

bmbreath t1_jaxjtcg wrote

Although there were some other ones that were pretty good, yours is the funniest one submitted. Well done, way to do something way outside the box.

[deleted] t1_javtncj wrote

[deleted]

ApiContraption t1_javtnec wrote

Please post any comments that are not a photoshop as a reply to this comment and leave the top of the thread for original content.

I, Bot, removed my first comment to keep this nest at the bottom of the page.

Check out the /r/photoshopbattles "Best of 2020" Results!

Other subreddits for 'shoppers: /r/cutouts, /r/battleshops

^Posting ^a ^cutout? ^Please ^read ^this.

^(Helpful links for this image:) ^Other ^Discussions ^| ^KarmaDecay ^| ^Google ^Image ^Search

^(This is an automated response) ^FAQ ^| [^Send ^Feedback](http://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=apicontraption&subject=Feedback thingId&message=Link to post

Cynical_Cyanide t1_jawn3nj wrote

What's the helmet actually for?

DivHaydeez t1_jawoaak wrote

So the cat won’t bite you.

SkyezOpen t1_jawsow8 wrote

I appreciate the effort, but that is only 1 of the 5 murder points of a cat, and you are interacting directly with the other 4.

DivHaydeez t1_jawtf1m wrote

You are correct. Cat scratches are no joke.

lyvanna t1_jax8w2w wrote

Cat bites can actually be really dangerous though. You're not getting tiny germ riddled puncture wounds when a cat claws you. Scratches suck but aren't usually dangerous.

DivHaydeez t1_jax93rg wrote

Depending on if the car is solely indoor or indoor outdoor you could be getting it from the claws to.

lyvanna t1_jaxatxo wrote

You can, theoretically, but it's not terribly likely. Cats don't stick their claws deep into your skin, they scratch the surface. It's not scratch wounds that tend to abscess and get infected, in- or outdoor.

I've been scratched really badly growing up as an idiot kid with outdoor cats and never had so much as a bit of pus in any scratch wound of any severity, bites that puncture the skin get at least a little bit infected like 90% of the time though.

cyanraichu t1_jayqg24 wrote

Yeah you are (or you can). There's even a name for the resultant illness - cat scratch fever.

lyvanna t1_jazv4s5 wrote

I would really hesitate to call cat scratches puncture wounds. It can happen, I suppose, but in the vast majority of scratches the cat slices not punctures, and slices have a much bigger surface area that bleed much more readily and are rarely deep.

Cat scratch fever is a catch-all name used for feline bartonellosis and is caught by scratches as well, but you're more likely to get it from a bite. It's also a rare and usually mild issue with 500 hospitalizations a year in the US and around 12k registered cases.

Cat scratches are harmless beyond bleeding and maybe a scar in the vast majority of cases, cat bites are not.

cyanraichu t1_jb0mpcp wrote

I'd argue the origin of the name points to scratches also being dangerous. Bites are definitely more dangerous but I'd say better safe than sorry in general. If my cat draws blood with her claws I put a bit of rubbing alcohol on it after washing, to be safe.

Definitely not trying to argue that bites aren't worse though!

iancranes420 t1_jawu89v wrote

Playing with my sister’s cats almost always results in me bleeding out

DivHaydeez t1_jawuvja wrote

Working in the vet field I see some scary cats. So unpredictable. One sec they are relaxing the other they are scratching your face off.

NotAnotherNekopan t1_jay5eyg wrote

Boy am I glad my cat doesn't mind having his claws trimmed. I sit him on my lap, tuck him in a bit and give him a little meownicure.

The teeth brushing, well, we're getting better at that but it's not a fun task.

_greyknight_ t1_jazpinx wrote

It's not really a helmet, looks like a repurposed hamster ball.