Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Osato t1_irmcrcs wrote

Chillzone6 t1_irmgyzx wrote

Actually impressive how such a tiny change made such an impact on the spider’s fear factor!

[deleted] t1_irnap33 wrote

[deleted]

[deleted] t1_irlpw9l wrote

[deleted]

ApiContraption t1_irlpwa7 wrote

Please post any comments that are not a photoshop as a reply to this comment and leave the top of the thread for original content.

I, Bot, removed my first comment to keep this nest at the bottom of the page.

Check out the /r/photoshopbattles "Best of 2020" Results!

Other subreddits for 'shoppers: /r/cutouts, /r/battleshops

^Posting ^a ^cutout? ^Please ^read ^this.

^(Helpful links for this image:) ^Other ^Discussions ^| ^KarmaDecay ^| ^Google ^Image ^Search

^(This is an automated response) ^FAQ ^| [^Send ^Feedback](http://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=apicontraption&subject=Feedback thingId&message=Link to post

Whatwillwebe t1_irlsrh0 wrote

I don't know if I've ever seen a spider's pupils before, it looks surprised.

Wetald t1_irngkyp wrote

They don’t have pupils. It’s just the reflection of a camera light ring reflected. (Learned this yesterday. )

campej90 t1_irnfzf6 wrote

The reflection of the camera objective in spiders eyes making them look like they are staring directly at your soul always make me deeply uncomfortable

losveratos t1_irmekia wrote

The bee should have crafted a coaltana

Gaviel t1_iro33dt wrote

Didn't have enough sizzle protection for the event.

BradleyBurrows t1_ironiyl wrote

Was scrolling through home page and was not ready for this I feel weak as hell now and slightly noxious XD hate spiders

thenikolaka t1_iroq5k0 wrote

Funny the spider almost looks like he’s regretfully doing the eating. “What karma sin did I commit to make me have to consume this as a meal??? Sigh… Nom nom”

[deleted] t1_irlsxen wrote

[deleted]

−19

Osato t1_irlw1wn wrote

You have a good point: this photo looks like a tempting target for people who enjoy making everything into NSFW pictures.

If you think this is arachnophobia-inducing, just wait until a sufficiently dirty-minded person gets to it.

BayRENT t1_irmzdcg wrote

What's this? NSFW post.....must be a sexy spider!.......

​

Imagine the disappointment.

AsusTec t1_irm95q5 wrote

ive seen spider girls

BondageKitty37 t1_irmv1lu wrote

I'm conflicted on Driders/spider girls. On the one hand, arachnophobia. On the other hand, bondage