Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Affectionate_Room_38 t1_iww7cyn wrote

Sekhmetti t1_iwxs0jn wrote

Ghost pirates in the skyyyyyyyyyyy

OneOfThese_ t1_iwxyb59 wrote

Upon a wave he rested as he went along his way

Danitoba t1_iwz2nut wrote

When all at once a mighty fleet of scallywags he saaww Plowing through the ragged seas, and up the foamy draws

OneOfThese_ t1_iwz5f3d wrote

Their sails were still on fire And their ships were made of steel Their bows were black and shiny And their cool mist he could feel

Lorrai t1_iwy9dxz wrote

I can sail just as hiiiiiiiiigh

Ghattan t1_iwylpl3 wrote

It couldn't have been done any better

Mgooy t1_iwyoa3t wrote

This looks like a mockup book cover for one of those generic thrillers

HuckleberryWaffle t1_iwx6yss wrote

onetimenative t1_iwx972g wrote

In a world that is 80% ocean, a little girl is bicycling down a lonely highway .......

shinigamiscall t1_iwysofj wrote

And then a meteor hits and she ran as fast as she could from giant cat monsters

kuntshit t1_iwy1axo wrote

Lordy. This is gold. Will share! Good luck on your production!

xprmntng t1_iwwlfpg wrote

crown_mimic t1_iwwk6xq wrote

xanyanyany t1_iwyt7no wrote

Pacific Lifeguard Association 😂 the bottom text is great.

Peanut_Butt3r675 t1_iwy1mfj wrote

veredox t1_iwz0855 wrote

Took a creepy photo and made it both more and less creepy at the same time. Great work.

[deleted] t1_iwvysgs wrote

[deleted]

ApiContraption t1_iwvyshq wrote

Please post any comments that are not a photoshop as a reply to this comment and leave the top of the thread for original content.

I, Bot, removed my first comment to keep this nest at the bottom of the page.

Check out the /r/photoshopbattles "Best of 2020" Results!

Other subreddits for 'shoppers: /r/cutouts, /r/battleshops

^Posting ^a ^cutout? ^Please ^read ^this.

^(Helpful links for this image:) ^Other ^Discussions ^| ^KarmaDecay ^| ^Google ^Image ^Search

^(This is an automated response) ^FAQ ^| [^Send ^Feedback](http://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=apicontraption&subject=Feedback thingId&message=Link to post

onepunchtwat t1_iwwi2or wrote

The original looks already photoshopped

Laxwarrior1120 t1_iwwo3re wrote

Mabey but i think It's not, clouds can get fookin wild looking, especially in tornado alley. Looks like mabey an asperitas cloud?

Khaoz_Se7en t1_iwwq7i3 wrote

I still can’t see how it’s not the sky ocean

_Ptyler t1_ix3ijdu wrote

There’s actually a relatively new cloud formation that hasn’t been really well documented. What the clouds do is roll around in a wave like pattern and makes formations in the sky that look like an ocean. So I assume that’s what this is.

When I say, “new,” I’m not saying the cloud formation is new lol but it’s pretty recently discovered. I think

Merica85 t1_iwx4nul wrote

Original looks like a sky replacement was already done

Imzocrazy t1_iwx061s wrote

I really doubt the original isn’t already photoshopped

TeamAlibi t1_iwxesaf wrote

It isn't. This made some rounds on reddit a few weeks ago and other angles of the same clouds were shown, it's not fake.

Couple references, https://www.theverge.com/2017/3/24/15049766/undulatus-asperatus-asperitas-cloud-pattern-formation

and then this tweet showing the other angle https://twitter.com/Diezel773388/status/1538348317939273728

CreADHDvly t1_ix0b9hk wrote

How tf was a "new cloud" "discovered" in 2017?!??

I do vividly remember the first time I saw clouds like the ones in your first link. Very weird looking

TeamAlibi t1_ix26yex wrote

To be clear if you read the article they mention that the clouds were being reported for years and it was only in 2017 that they categorized them and established an explanation for them.

It took 9 years for the classification to be accepted by the World Meteorological Organization

CreADHDvly t1_ix3tclr wrote

Well, yes, that's precisely what's got me shocked.

PityUpvote t1_iwy9jac wrote

I can't look at the picture without getting dizzy, I hate it.

FriendlyDisorder t1_iww0puj wrote

Tsunami surfing! It's the biggest thing before the same disaster kills everyone!

AnukkinEarthwalker t1_iwxksl0 wrote

Have seen a cloud similar to this once. It was kinda creepy tbh because it looked identical to the ocean being in the sky. Or an incoming tsunami swell about to wipe out everyone.