Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

alostbutton t1_ja19qy2 wrote

Who said they weren’t going to the gas station after lol?

ajax4234 t1_ja19yq4 wrote

Did you tell the guy he had a flat tire or just take a picture?

PoisonedRadio t1_ja1airu wrote

The lengths people will go through for that overrated coffee is ridiculous

−10

Septimore t1_ja1b4vb wrote

People don't have their own coffee makers at home? People actually go out and wait in lines for their coffee?

−11

CRSRep t1_ja1bpok wrote

He probably ordered a flat white.

rose3033 t1_ja1e119 wrote

Coffee is always more important than a flat tire.

−4

Hamizanin t1_ja1fbpe wrote

Maybe he didn't know. Did you tell him?

Tittsburgh-Feelers t1_ja1jq6s wrote

Or they didn’t notice and your just an ass hole who used the opportunity for karma instead of being a decent human being and letting them know their tire was low.

ArctoEarth t1_ja1mfmt wrote

Hopefully the owner of the vehicle notices this photo on Reddit

−1

EvilDarkCow t1_ja1n7iu wrote

I'm sure everybody owns a coffee maker and makes coffee at home. But what if you're already out and about and decide between stops that you want a cuppa? Drive all the way home?

Coffee drive thrus like Dutch Bros and Scooters are for convenience. And because most people probably don't own the right stuff to make lattes and whatnot.

Let people enjoy things.

−1

Septimore t1_ja1oc3g wrote

I do not know a single one of coffee drive throughs in finland and Finland is the world's biggest consumer of coffee on a per-person basis...

You have a cup at the morning, then at work, maybe at lunch, then at the 1-3 am and then you can wait to get home to brew some more.

Latte is warm milk and coffee, you can use a saucepan. Cappuccino? Wisk your milk in the pan and it will foam. $300€ espresso machine is just stupid.

"Decide you want a cuppa? Drive home?" Have some backbone and not give in to every whim my stupid ass brain decides to want. Not gonna go out of my way to get just a cup of overpriced coffee...

But 'murican people will even get their breakfast at mcdonalds so... Whatever.

−4

stayinblitzed1 t1_ja1q565 wrote

Do you eat out? I don’t really get coffee when I’m out, but I’m not a big coffee consumer. Everyone has food at home too, but it’s a lot easier to just go to a restaurant to get some food when you’re out and about rather than driving home and cooking it

Septimore t1_ja1qtio wrote

Very rarely. Maybe like once a month max. And that is only because we like to go on a new restaurant every now and then with my gf.

Cooking your food takes you 30min or so and i like to cook. Going to restaurant is easier, sure but i am rarely " up and about " just for fun. I would rather even go to cook for my friends place than eat out.

Maybe like every other month i find myself ordering some pizza or kebabs/döner or other fattyfoods that i can't quite cook like they do.

−1

stayinblitzed1 t1_ja1quwr wrote

I’m sure you buy other over priced stuff just as well. Idk why everyone hates on everyone these days. So what some people buy coffee when they are out and about? What difference does it make to you? I mean I don’t do it but coffee isn’t the best. I will buy a beer when I’m out somewhere and those are definitely overpriced compared to a beer at home.

−1

stayinblitzed1 t1_ja1rxog wrote

Because the last sentence is definitely a dig. Convenience I’m sure is a big part to why people go to a drive through for coffee. If I’m driving across a country. Where am I gonna stop for coffee?

−2

Septimore t1_ja1ser6 wrote

Driving across the country? This flat tire one is also on a road trip lol.

Anyway, my first thought would be to actually go to some diner or whatever, i don't know what kind of places you have there. Get a bite to eat and coffee there. Propably some combo deal for coffee and a sandwich for $5. But driving across the country doesn't happen everyday...