Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

TargetDroid t1_jebg0zg wrote

Oh wow, look! A reasonably attractive woman with an average painting! Don’t see that a lot on this sub!

−6

boofthatcraphomie t1_jec8zs6 wrote

Average painting? Boy you out your goddamned mind if this is what you consider average.

TargetDroid t1_jec9xmb wrote

I know, right? For someone who isn’t invested in art, it’s incredible. But for people who actually paint, it’s just standard-issue.

That’s how it is! I’m afraid your opinion is merely dilated by the attractive woman standing beside it.

−4

boofthatcraphomie t1_jeca2z0 wrote

lol alright buddy 👍🏽

Maybe clarify next time and say ‘This is very average if you are a painter like me’

I’m not a painter, this shit is impressive and would take me dozens of hours to make a shitty replica of. To me that is above average, the lady standing next to it has no influence on how good the painting is.

Ultamira t1_jedrt8u wrote

So your art sucks and you need to devalue someone else’s efforts because they’re a woman so you can feel like your own is just “unappreciated” because you don’t have boobs, we get it.

SpicyHam82 t1_jebyguf wrote

Oh wow, look! A basement troll hating on things because he doesn't have to maturity to become a valuable member of society.