Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

BookDumb-StreetDumb t1_jcxdnae wrote

>Everything Everywhere All At Once, which won almost every Oscar last week and is very well known and features Jamie Lee Curtis as a character that looks like this.

​

>Oh yeah, so very well known that I didn't know what the acronym for it was. Clearly that's something that's SUPER well-known.

​

In case you were wondering, this is where you fucked up. This person gave you the answer to your previous question, informed you that the source is in fact well known, and gave context as to why it linked back to the OP. In response, you implied that your own ignorance of the source has any bearing on whether the movie is well known, and did so with sarcasm and snark.

You're exactly right when you say that nobody here knows anything about you. But do yourself a favor and realize that we do know how you have presented yourself in these comments, and that literally dozens of people agree that you're being insufferable. Either be grateful that you're getting detailed feedback like this at all, or ignore it and stay annoying. Nobody in this thread will remember you exist tomorrow, but you're going to have to live with the repercussions of being intolerable for the rest of your life. It's your choice, do whatever you want. Nobody here cares what you do.

−1

themagicbong t1_jcyknht wrote

Actually. Theres all of fucking 3 or 4 of you fuckin weirdos that said anything like that. There were just as many that voiced an opinion similar to my own. You're absolutely fuckin ridiculous, and I hope you have a great day. Take care, dickhead. You were FAR more insufferable, and I hardly said anything more than a fuckin joke before you judgemental pricks went off the deep end with your absolute JOKE of comments towards me.

Also since I can't reply to the bullshit comment underneath this one, u/step-father_of_lies

Look who's fucking talking dude. Wtf is wrong with you? Someone needs to smack the shit outta you, probably just havent had that happen yet in your life, but you will.

BookDumb-StreetDumb t1_jcys025 wrote

Woof. Good luck out there. Have a good one.

themagicbong t1_jcysavy wrote

I like the woofs, not gonna lie. What kinda dog are you? But hey, no hard feelings, pal. Take care, hope you have a good one, as well.

lol you really blocked me? you guys are even more lame than I was giving you credit for.

Step-Father_of_Lies t1_jczosq1 wrote

Holy fuck you are in denial. You should have shut your fucking mouth long long ago but you just kept digging. It's truly amazing how you weren't able to step back and say, "Maybe I was wrong a bit" but no, you just push on.