Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

wish1977 t1_j6k6ov3 wrote

It doesn't even look real.

Newdles t1_j6kv15l wrote

This is so oversaturated it's ridiculous. While it may be cool, it's not this blue. Whoever argues otherwise is simply wrong.

Sreg32 t1_j6l0uay wrote

Irrespective of the blueness…are there sharks close by, bad sharks?

Okashi_dorobou t1_j6ljcv8 wrote

I'm sure it's beautiful, but anyone has the less color-saturated version of it?

Elder_God t1_j6lo92e wrote

I always try to think of the downsides of this kind of "paradisiac places". How is it when it's raining? Is there any danger due to rising tides os something?

lordgoofus1 t1_j6m2j0a wrote

I hope whoever edited that photo has since learnt how to create a separate layer for the sky so they can keep it looking realistic when they pump the cyan saturation & vibrance up to max.

asupify t1_j6m6vsa wrote

The water around French Polynesia looks like this in real life (no need for HDR/oversaturation). I've seen a lot white sand beaches/ turquoise water. But the colour of the water there is unreal.

Innertia t1_j6m7mpd wrote

So I looked up this resort, the first article I read has this fantastic paragraph.

>On top of that, if you'd like to just rest inside your chalet (free from pesky mosquitoes and flies!), try to relax on your private balcony to gaze at the blue waters glistening under the sun! Nothing is better than sipping on coconut water while enjoying nature's innate beauty.

I'm not sure that's the selling point they think it is.