Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

catbosspgh t1_jed1vbg wrote

If that one block is ten blocks long, yes.

fansofomar t1_jed1ykd wrote

LMAO fair. My brother lives on sarah and 18th and I’m begging him to move

ChinaLouise t1_jedhzcc wrote

I'm pretty much exactly there too. It's bad. Some drunk guy out there singing Wittney Houston rn

critzboombah t1_jefsepu wrote

Whitney Houston? What song?

ChinaLouise t1_jefsxxu wrote

I will always love you. Honestly he wasn't that bad

critzboombah t1_jeft6oc wrote

I mean. There are much, much, worse things to sing. If I hear someone singing Whitney, on the street. I'm just gonna stop and savor that moment, ya know?

ChinaLouise t1_jefto2h wrote

I remember last fall a tiny, older lady was belting out Ain't No Mountain High Enough on Carson near the rite aid and honestly she was pretty batshit but she was also living her best life. I salute them both

catbosspgh t1_jed27bo wrote

Out of morbid curiosity, I drove down Carson at 6:30 pm on 3/18 & nearly every shitty bar had lines out the door. What a shit show. I feel bad for anyone who lives there.

−13

heisenburgscousin t1_jeeslg9 wrote

What bar has a line out the door at 6:30pm unless there’s a big steeler game lmao

Jubjubs t1_jefgdki wrote

3/18 fell on St Patrick's day weekend which is basically the super bowl of amateur drinking in the south side

heisenburgscousin t1_jefh6ad wrote

Ah, forgot it was St. Pattys day. Thought he was talking about your run-of-the-mill Saturday

catbosspgh t1_jegng4l wrote

Yes, sorry for my assumption that we all knew it was a two weekend celebration this year, my bad.

catbosspgh t1_jeez0wj wrote

At least seven of the ones between 12th St & the Birmingham Bridge? Whatever floats people’s boats though.