Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Namrepus221 t1_jcozm0g wrote

Honestly, as far from the stadium as possible.

It might be advantageous to have your husband drop you off at Station Square or near the other stadium (ppg paints arena. Which is within the free fare zone and you don’t have to pay to ride)

From there you can hop on the light rail, the t, and go to the concert. Hop the train back to your original stop and get picked up by your husband there.

https://www.rideprt.org/inside-Pittsburgh-Regional-Transit/rider-info/how-to-ride/how-to-ride-the-light-rail-system/

edronline1 t1_jcp98qn wrote

Station square is not in the free zone but the other stops are. I think that is what you meant but just wanted to clarify for op.

Namrepus221 t1_jcpbrei wrote

Yeah, I tried to do it when I put it all in parentheses. But I can understand re-reading it it is a little confusing.

edronline1 t1_jcqpnxv wrote

It's all a good idea. Once you get across the bridges to downtown the traffic won't be bad at all.

mmphoto412 t1_jcpyfvc wrote

a walk from station square to Heinz field is probably 20-30 min. Not a bad walk at all.

They gateway clipper usually runs a boat shuttle from Station Square to Heinz Field. I think its around $10 pp