Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Pennsylvasia t1_jdckkm4 wrote

I hate their hype video. Why is he yelling at me, I didn't even apply yet.

threwthelookinggrass t1_jdcowh3 wrote

Lmao in this one they're driving a bentley from their mcmansion in wexford to their office in a strip mall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkMEiS_bcWo

Pennsylvasia t1_jdcsdom wrote

I also spent too much time looking them up online. So weird to see him promoting a big baller lifestyle out of fucking Cranberry.

steelforgedstudios t1_jder5oi wrote

Lol seriously holy fucking shit who is he impressing in Wexford and Cranberry 50 year old soccer moms making their school runs?!

Tencentstamp t1_jdhx4k8 wrote

This is exactly what I expect from Cranberry residents, tbf.

mmphoto412 t1_jdcr3p7 wrote

Wtf was that?? I got only a minute into it and stopped. Too much cringe.

The office looks like a boiler room. Random guy wearing a tank top in the office. Random guy’s lifting at a gym. Wtf does that have to do with whatever MLM or Ponzi scheme they are running

threwthelookinggrass t1_jdcs1wj wrote

It definitely sounds like a MLM scheme. Their product is supposed to be selling life insurance to unions. Looks like the Nebraskan department of insurance sent them a cease and desist for operating an unregistered insurance company in Nebraska.

Wild.

deadlifts_allday t1_jddbb5k wrote

It somehow kept getting worse. One interview was a guy at a desk with about 10 of those generic "certificate of achievement" thumbtacked to the wall behind him.

mmphoto412 t1_jde7u4f wrote

Yooo every single person in that looks like they are straight out of a “Bobby Bottle Service “ sketch from Kroll Show.

[deleted] t1_jddd2ec wrote

[deleted]

−1

deadlifts_allday t1_jddd927 wrote

If you hung them all up, you could have your own cool YouTube video, fancy cars and a McMansion.

Cryptic_Skies t1_jdddief wrote

Lol. I just celebrated my third year on WFH. The only people who ever hung those up were the worst employees.

deadlifts_allday t1_jdde58o wrote

I used to work for a company that sent an electronic certificate for everything too. Then they added some feature where you could create custom certificates (I assume for managers to do custom training with their teams) but my department just made up nonsense and sent them to each other like "best at heating up lunch". That was the only certificate I enjoyed getting.

Aezon22 t1_jdcv11i wrote

What the fuck, is this Andrew Tate’s cousin?

danstymusic t1_jdd3cia wrote

The ass hat at the center of the sexual abuse claims posts videos of Andrew Tate on his Facebook page. He looks and posts exactly how you'd imagine.

Aezon22 t1_jdd5chf wrote

I don’t have Facebook so I can’t login to take a closer look, but does he have pictures of himself photoshopped to look like a Nordic warrior? Is this a cosplay? How has no one told him how ridiculous he looks?

LocksmithOk2200 t1_jdrkhme wrote

😂He used to. He changed it to a picture of him and his kid. He still always looks ridiculous.

lotavio69 t1_jdd7dde wrote

I thought the guy was related to Leonel and Marco Salamanca, from "Better Call Saul"... 😂 And at 0:12, the CGI text on the building says: "Repetative Tasks"...

tonyzak36 t1_jdcno1o wrote

I like how they act like they won’t hire any schmoe stupid enough to apply lol

FreeCashFlow t1_jdcro75 wrote

You never, ever want to work for a guy wearing that much jewelry and that awful suit. Money can’t buy good taste.

notfromsoftemployee t1_jdcyhow wrote

How the fuck can anyone be stupid enough to even apply for this shit. Like I get the average person is pretty dumb but there's more red flags in that recruitment video than a Chinese political rally.

Pennsylvasia t1_jdd1jr8 wrote

I remember coming across some of their job ads 10+ years ago when I was desperately job hunting. They seemed a little shady, but their job ads then and now aren't too different than most independent sales positions you'll find. For example, here's a recent posting that looks almost normal. Of course, most people will Google the places they're applying to, but places like this prey on people who don't know any better; their social media is also focused on the type of person chasing the influencer / athlete lifestyle, and believes they can accomplish anything just by showing up for enough hours.

fatherofApolo t1_jdd681v wrote

Yea when I applied it was made to seam like a insurance broker. Complete bait and switch they try to wow you figures and prizes people have won. They pretty much offer you a position on the spot and tell and try and get you sign up for the license… which they make money on also so even if your not a good fit they don’t care as long as you pay in to them they are good

Jayde_Knight t1_jddp7ce wrote

I agree. I had a company overview today. It does not sound right. You have to pay for the licensing, and the company is supposed to do that. Plus, what they are selling sounds too good to be true, would cost the average person an arm and a leg. The pay doesn't sound right either. Nor does the lavish lifestyle they claim with the trips and the cars. Something doesn't add up.

zezzene t1_jddfnib wrote

What the fuck do they even do? What product or service do they sell?

Ok-Twist921 t1_jddi55k wrote

When somebody still looks trashy as fuck in a suit, you know he should be on a watch list