Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

pinkpharmacist19 t1_j18fe5g wrote

Curious about tomorrow in our end. It’s so hard to tell how things will be and at what time to make the safest choice

Buttface_Miscreant_ t1_j19vv3b wrote

Disagree with others here saying roads will be fine by evening. The flash freeze in the morning will cause icing. Most road treatments are ineffective below 15 degrees and we won’t get above freezing until Wednesday of next week.

Personally, I wouldn’t plan to go anywhere.

ballsonthewall t1_j18k8v8 wrote

the front will pass in the morning hours, expect temps to drop through the 30's to near 0 from around 4 am to around 11 am. rain will change to snow and wind will gust to 50+ mph. traveling at that time will be dangerous to impossible. once things pass through and snow tapers off late morning, it's going to be cold and icy but manageable.

pinkpharmacist19 t1_j18l54j wrote

Thanks for this! We won’t be leaving until later in the evening so are hoping it’s okay by then

ballsonthewall t1_j18lq8l wrote

take your time and you'll be fine by then, major roads will definitely be treated

DudeBroManGuyFellow t1_j193rwi wrote

There's a party that I feel pretty obligated to attend tomorrow - and there would be familial and work consequences if I skipped/played sick.

I don't want to go.

Are you telling me the roads are going to be fine? :(

robin_terrae t1_j18no6s wrote

I was supposed to leave for Jersey tomorrow (22 - 99 - 80) and I’m putting it off until Saturday.

Wonderful_Ad_2201 t1_j1dgbra wrote

My mom was supposed to drive to NJ on Saturday. She’s coming up on Sunday. Very windy conditions in NE PA today so be careful.