Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

dxlsm t1_j2byjy6 wrote

A little non traditional, but we had pies for our wedding. We had the luxury of ordering them ahead of time, but I’d imagine you could locate 12-14 pies in various flavors for tomorrow. Or do a split with a few pretty sheet cakes and some pies.

A little earlier in the day, I would have recommended calls to Maziotti Bakery in Lower Burrell and Lynette’s Mad Custom Cakes in New Ken. An early morning call might be too late. Lynette’s might respond on FB if you hit them up there tonight, but might still be too late.

Whatever happens, happy wedding day! Remember your guests are there to see you. If you have to tell them there’s no cake and someone complains, tell ‘em to stop being insufferable and they can go hit up DQ later! :)

Edit: Just realized you are saying NEXT Saturday, not tomorrow. Ha! Call the places above. I’d bet one of them can help!

sctlight t1_j2d5n2b wrote

This only works if they don’t want it served. Having multiple flavors is a nightmare if you’re serving cake.

ElJamoquio t1_j2do4is wrote

> A little non traditional, but we had pies for our wedding

I always wanted wedding pie.

87catsinatrenchcoat t1_j2dsoro wrote

My friends had a pie buffet and it was DOPE. One of the best wedding dessert options IMO.