Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

SaltyNewEnglandCop t1_j8by7a0 wrote

For what? Following criminal procedure?

Or would you like people to be able to be arrested without a complainant, purely based of speculation?

Or do you think the 6th Amendment doesn’t belong?

−23

ConquestOfPizzaTime t1_j8byh0d wrote

no I think clearly-shitty people should be fucked with and made pariahs. again, your corkscrew tail is showing

SaltyNewEnglandCop t1_j8bz1ra wrote

And what if they’re all lies?

A stampede of accusations started due to someone’s spurned incident?

How about the US Federal lawsuit that was filed and withdrawn; without settlement, all in the time span of a month?

Obviously if that person was a victim of a crime with such patterns, why didn’t they pursue their case?

Don’t you think maybe, if any of this was true in todays age, someone would start an investigation against him?

The fact it hasn’t happened makes me think it’s not as true as it’s being made to be.

−3

ConquestOfPizzaTime t1_j8bz64u wrote

statistically, no it's not at all probable that even a significant portion are false. go to bed, pig

SaltyNewEnglandCop t1_j8c0h5w wrote

You’re wording sucked, but I get your point.

Here’s my point, they might as well all be false due to the fact no one has filed a complaint or lawsuit, which would require them to show evidence or provide testimony.

Anyone could make this allegation falsely and have no skin in the game. Since no one is willing to do any of the above mentioned steps, then it’s moot. It doesn’t count.

ConquestOfPizzaTime t1_j8c0p7a wrote

cool, I don't care about you vouching for a lazy and illegitimate system with no understanding of why people don't bring charges or come out with allegations in a timely manner. actually, as a jackboot you'd probably know a lot about that

[deleted] t1_j8ccehs wrote

[removed]

−9

Dinosquid t1_j8ehe8a wrote

Just a cop holding water for a child rapist. No surprise here.

SaltyNewEnglandCop t1_j8fyc6h wrote

Has it been proven?

Seems like a rush of judgement in the court of public opinion.

Dinosquid t1_j8g5r7w wrote

Go take a pic with The Kid Fucker tonight at the comedy club, bro. Tell him how cool you think it is he got away with fucking kids for so long!

ryanfingawesome t1_j8ennek wrote

ah yes, an investigation. like the thousands of rape kits that go untested or unfollowed up on? because the system relies on garbage like you?

SaltyNewEnglandCop t1_j8fymaw wrote

Ah yes, the untested kits that sit at the DOH who have no connection to any police department and are a separate entity.

Oh, and the state of Rhode Island doesnt have thousands of backlogged rape kits. As a matter of fact, we have none.