Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

skape22 t1_j8ka4fm wrote

My plug cuz i support local businesses!

10takeWonder t1_j8kdvki wrote

yerrrrr my mans got delivery too, fuck leaving my house 😂

Alarmed_Nebula3917 t1_j8kea6w wrote

Fr I see the line around the dispensary and I think all those people must not know anyone and are forced to buy from there

HotTub2018 t1_j8srxej wrote

My buddy is from Peru and he doesn’t like buying weed from the streets due to ties with the drug trade and cartels. He kinda sees it as the weed has blood on it. So he’s a little more comfortable with dispensary bud because he knows it comes from a more ethical source

Alarmed_Nebula3917 t1_j8st8i5 wrote

I’m sure that’s true in some places but I’m fairly sure 90% of the buds around ri are grown in ri or mass, I know a lot of people that get it rite from the garden, 100% sure it’s the same stuff in the dispensary and then some even better weed they keep for friends and family only, plus the dispensary be fucking over their plugs, offering basically half of what it’s worth, not paying for it until it all sells out, and jacking the price in the store

HotTub2018 t1_j8sx6es wrote

Yeah that’s true. can’t believe they charge so much. I don’t know if future generations will believe how little we paid for bud and how we got it before these stores popped up lol.

interesting thing tho, the prices have dropped a lot over the past year. https://www.boston.com/news/business/2022/12/13/cannabis-prices-recreational-massachusetts-plummet-dispensary-owners-future/?amp=1

Alarmed_Nebula3917 t1_j8t9l4y wrote

Yea it’s crazy how the law has changed, like I know people that went to jail for weed charges now the state is getting money from weed sales

Chance_Bad_7437 t1_j8sx13p wrote

That's what happens when the market gets over saturated. High supply, low demand, lower prices.

bosmacks t1_j8kmaoo wrote

Mother Earth

bigolenate t1_j8ppkuh wrote

Was a big Zahara guy until i discovered Mother Earth

Automatic-Attempt-81 t1_j8kg3yd wrote

Solar Cannabis, mainly because it’s close in seekonk

bitchnug t1_j8kn0l7 wrote

Mother Earth

United-Broccoli-5505 t1_j8kg73d wrote

Nova farms in Attleboro and solar in seekonk. Native sun isn't bad either.

Alindquizzle t1_j8mpt4x wrote

Mother Earth in Pawtucket, northeast alternatives in fall river

PipeLayer2016 t1_j8kez5w wrote

Native Son in Attleboro. No lines, in and out quick. Plenty of parking and easy access off of the freeway

PetalPerfection t1_j8kurf4 wrote

100% Native Son. I’ve tried just about every dispensary mentioned in this thread, and Native Son is by far my favorite. All the things the other poster said + the quality of product is significantly better.

ImNotACritic t1_j8wieds wrote

Yesterday was my first time at Native Sun! I really appreciated the set up and design of their space. It’s really calm, peaceful, sleek and yes, was in & out. Will be going there more often now!

CriticalBoard4978 t1_j8kic3w wrote

Well not anymore hahahah. I was gonna say this but then decided to gate keep instead LOL

−3

waxenpi t1_j8kpm3f wrote

No love for commcann in rehoboth?!

dosmoney t1_j8rqrko wrote

No. The owners are trash people who treat employees like garbage.

Source: multiple current and former employees

−1

Double-Diamond-4507 t1_j8kjeje wrote

I just started going to Botera, in Franklin,Mass. I have a RI Medical card, but Botera has a much better value and quality for me. My old go-to was the Slater drive thru

Thac0 t1_j8kw6gi wrote

Mother Earth wellness in Pawtucket. They have great product and a nice shop. Well worth going there and staying in state instead of going to Nova or Solar

macsrecords t1_j8nawox wrote

Mother Earth Wellness is amazing

jfg1984 t1_j8kvtpr wrote

I like Nova Farms in Attleboro personally.

xxarcticxx t1_j8kfv3e wrote

NEA is great, Solar in Seekonk, and Cosmopolitan in Fall River.

Urbanitesunite t1_j8klfiw wrote

Botera in Franklin! Best prices in the area

Psychological_Sir853 t1_j8l0urt wrote

I can’t pick… I have my three that I love.

Nova’s deal on ice water hash is amazing and pretty decent prices overall. Solar in Somerset (Seekonk is fine) has my favorite budtenders. NEA has a super solid selection at a low price. CommCan runs some good deals, I once got 2 carts for $40 and will always give me stickers or a battery if I need one.

Chloe_sweetroll t1_j8liq7b wrote

I like Northeast alternatives for bud (Fall River) but sometimes prefer Nova Farms (Attleboro) for edibles. I love the betties edibles!

Chloe_sweetroll t1_j8lk69r wrote

NE alternatives staff is sometimes a little too talkative for me. I think the business must stress friendly customer service but I really just want the interaction to be basic and minimal conversation. Nova and solar are good about that!

taytay123457 t1_j8m89pj wrote

It’s not 30 minutes but Cannabist on milk street in Boston has good stuff. Just use the commuter rail

prettyight_ t1_j8neqk5 wrote

Mother Earth for the selection and customer service Slater unfortunately has little selection and terrible customer service

BingBong022 t1_j8ore4o wrote

Botera, good quality and best deals/prices I've seen anywhere

haze_snob t1_j8t0d7d wrote

All the small local craft flower I buy around here comes from Aura Central Falls, Mother Earth Wellness, and Slater Center. I just avoid Slater's in-house flower brand.

You can meet RI growers every week on Fridays 2-6 at Aura.

Pretty much every dispensary I encounter has smell jars*. Some places you may just have to ask for them, which is normal.

Ever since we went rec we've had fresh drops every 1-3 weeks spread across multiple dispos and it's 80-90% fire on our market. Beats the shit out of the moldy old boofpacks on Mass shelves.

Mass really overgrew for demand that never happened last year and anyone buying their old shit this year and thinking it's good is fooling themselves. A lot of it will end up recalled from shelves and remade into edibles and vapes as places are forced to make their money back.

Some of our micro cultivation licenses only allow 2.5 LBs stored so they literally can't hold onto material. Try finding that in Mass! lol

Gibbs101734 t1_j8x36s5 wrote

None of the dispensaries have quality edibles, whole pack is 200mg with 20 pieces. Super weak. When my brother came back from Colorado, he had edibles that an individual piece was 200mg....

LuckyNumber-Bot t1_j8x37wq wrote

All the numbers in your comment added up to 420. Congrats!

+ 20
+ 200
= 420

^(Click here to have me scan all your future comments.)
^(Summon me on specific comments with u/LuckyNumber-Bot.)

MarlKarx-1818 t1_j8kiacy wrote

Sola in Seekonk. Never any lines, reasonable prices and helpful staff

MusicNerdDavid t1_j8naunk wrote

I'd like to build on this question, does anyone know anywhere that sells pre-rolled?

dosmoney t1_j8rqwvj wrote

Most dispensaries do. The one in RI I work at sells .25/.5/1g in packages ranging from single to ten pack.

MusicNerdDavid t1_j8rubwo wrote

Where's that?

dosmoney t1_j8rwj7k wrote

Hi! I don’t like to advertise on reddit because ethics and what not, but I work at green leaf in Portsmouth.

CeloRAW t1_j8kep5p wrote

The lipstick lady in Kennedy plaza downtown prov

−1

Narples82 t1_j8mwo4p wrote

I really enjoy Caroline’s in Uxbridge but Slater is minutes from my house so I go there despite the limited selection compared to Caroline’s. Slayers drive through is cool though.

−1

DiegoForAllNeighbors t1_j8kjjxc wrote

Slater in Prov is ok. RISE in Warwick used to be great but they are under new management and haven’t been super recently. I appreciate kind staff and welcoming environment a lot.

−2

Normal-Pollution-398 t1_j8kgze4 wrote

i really like slater in prov. they have pretty reasonable prices and a super efficient pos system. they’re usually really quick too and everyone is always super friendly

−3

Icy-Memory-5575 t1_j8ldb91 wrote

Slater all day. I order online, pay with my card and go in the drive thru. The busy line is for ppl who didn’t prepay and screw that. Edibles are good. 8ths for 20-30

−3