Submitted by aboondocksaint t3_1270jwp in providence

Hey everyone,

With the sun starting to poke out and nicer weather ahead, I was wondering if any Providence/RI folks would be interested in playing tennis. I used to play in high school and played recreationally in college, but my muscle memory is a bit wonky, and I could use regular play time to get it back. Happy to hit with beginners or more intermediate players: at my best I was probably a 3.5-4.0, but definitely not that now.

I’m 36/m, and living on the north side of town, but happy to drive to whatever courts may be available.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

jdebo117 t1_jefmt98 wrote

If a group gets started from this, I'd be interested as well! 27m self taught for a couple of years

Pinu-learns t1_jege47q wrote

I'm interested!! 27F, beginner-intermediate.

Easilyentertained214 t1_jecdao7 wrote

I could potentially be interested. I’m moving to Providence this weekend. Most of my experience comes from Mario Tennis 😂 jk I have played a little bit never in school or anything just hitting the ball back and forth with my girlfriend and we have played some games against each other but that’s as far as my experience goes. 34/m, also going to be located on the north side of town as well.

roooneytoons t1_jed4jm4 wrote

I could be interested in playing too, I’m a beginner and started playing about a year or so ago. Usually play at hope high school courts. 24m

Alphanerd0515 t1_jed7kb5 wrote

I could be interested as well. I’m a beginner and started playing last summer 😂 28m

WickedDog310 t1_jeewcqk wrote

33F never played anything more than against my sister who played on her high school team, but I'm a fat ass who'd like to get a little more sports in my life. Sounds like there might be enough interest for a meet up?

Cosmorad t1_jef7m6x wrote

I'm a 3.5 ish player in the same situation. Got back into it several months ago after a long hiatus after high school. DM me! I'd love to hit.

lionturtleisland t1_jeg3eka wrote

I'd be interested! Pretty much in the same situation. Played throughout highschool and played club in college. Was a 4.5 at my best. Haven't touched a racket in about 7 years, and have been itching to get back into it! I believe the courts near Hope high school are public.

buffchix13 t1_jeg566q wrote

I’m intrigued by this as well. 34F played in highschool and two years in college but I’m sure I’m a little wonky myself these days! Also out of shape 😅