Submitted by AloofDude t3_z3zv06 in providence

This is actually how I got my current apartment. We live on the second floor, the people on third floor are good people but are very active and loud. Me and my girlfriend are not. They have a life to live, but we can't take the noise anymore.

I hate dealing with soulless rental agencies and seemingly everything online is a scam. I'm a chef for a restaurant on Federal Hill. My girlfriend of 10 years also works. We are drug free, kid free, no criminal records, no evictions. We are quiet and mind our own business. I just wanna go to work, sleep, and do it all over again the next day.

Idc how many rooms, what floor. If it's liveable we are happy. If anyone is interested please DM me.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

bbristow6 t1_ixokfs3 wrote

There will be an apartment below me available soon! Through RentProv, it’s a recently renovated 2 bedroom (like mine above) and I only pay $800 a month. Keep checking RentProv for the apartment on Barstow St. right down the street from Fed Hill

kinglear__ t1_ixowg2v wrote

There's a one bedroom unit where I'm at for 1550 utilities included. Right on the Cranston line. Property management company is kind of shitty at times though lol. Very liveable space though.

atw7898 t1_ixpqo56 wrote

I have a nice one for a little less if you don't mind Pawtucket.

BrilliantTree8553 t1_ixqrk60 wrote

Are you looking for a potential roommate, or an apartment just for the two of you?

cofonseca t1_ixsl2s4 wrote

I should have a 2-bedroom first floor apartment available starting in January near RIC. If that timing works for you feel free to shoot me a message if that sounds like something you’d be interested in!