Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

bungocheese t1_j66skrf wrote

What type of food do you like? What type of atmosphere? For a fun partyish vibe and good food troop is pretty cool but definitely not extra fancy, lots of music and it's a cool spot. Bayberry garden I haven't been to since the summer but when I went a couple times it was more about the ambiance just being nice rather than energetic. Maybe cav? Good food, wicked interesting place, great staff but again not super energetic, people won't be getting up out of their seats to dance or anything. Rogue island is more intimate not fancy but had awesome cocktails and beer list, plus a few cool bars for after dinner nearby. bayberry beer hall similar and you can pop over to moniker after.

salem913 OP t1_j67zwxf wrote

Something a bit unique food wise would be great! As long as their are no pretzel bites or fried chicken sandwiches on the menu I’d be happy (basically all I ever see at kid friendly suburban spots). Maybe Los Andes?!

bungocheese t1_j681ao9 wrote

Never been to los Andes ( blasphemy in this sub, I know) mokban is also a cool place to go with unique food and it's a bit louder than most, y shabu shabu is hot pot and I've heard good things