Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Sad_Tiger_5068 t1_iyf3gfr wrote

Reply to comment by demidev3092 in Into someone else by [deleted]

My partner doesn’t have an issue with me going out to work functions & I have mentioned this coworkers name a few times. My partner often hangs out with people of the attracted sex. Messages, etc. anything to this extent? Probably not. I do apologize if my comments seem like I am playing the victim. I truly don’t mean to come off that way, I know I am the issue. I have created an epic issue that isn’t going to go away. But only dealt with. I have gone to my partner about not being happy with our sex life & it is usually pushed aside & not taken as a priority. I have even thought maybe I was gay, the reason for this is because I seemed so bored in bed & with our relationship but discovered I may just be bored & that’s it. Craving something different. My sexual needs aren’t met & I should have let go of this relationship sooner. For the sake of all of this. & now since I didn’t I fucked up. Thank you for your thoughtful & actual depth full response.

Upstairs_Return6106 t1_iyf9s85 wrote

It's best if you simply break up...and move on with your life... you've tried communication with your partner and it didn't work.so now just break up and move on It's what best for both of you

Life is short