Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

popsrcr t1_jdv5gqx wrote

Reply to comment by foxcat505 in How about a Mondaily? by popeboyQ

I've been a rowhouse member for a year and a half I think. Hit my million meters the other month. Its a good workout for me.

foxcat505 t1_jdvacx8 wrote

That’s awesome ! Congrats 👏 I am prob going to sign up for once a week. It’s a really nice gym and everyone has been very welcoming.

popsrcr t1_jdvas6e wrote

If you're fan, I assume Willow Lawn? Honestly one of the few men, but, it works for me. They are encouraging and its competitive as a group, I guess. You aren't pitted one against the other. Willow Lawn use to be far busier than Short Pump, but I don't know anymore, runs in spells. I'm on unlimited and go 3-4 times a week. Its expensive, so I'm compelled to go! Good luck!

foxcat505 t1_jdvmac6 wrote

Yes willow lawn - yeah it’s not technically competitive but I do feel myself rowing harder to beat the time at the top of the screen! I’m probably going to sign up for once a week. Luckily my work has a discount program which makes it more manageable . I think it will be good to have a structured exercise day - even if it’s just once a week. Checking out the 7pm class tonight & I’ve heard the instructors floor work is next level . I think the classes also go by pretty quickly which is important for me.

raindeerpie t1_jdvv9nr wrote

what does the pricing look like? I've been interested in doing once or twice a week. plus it's low impact on the knees and a good ab work too.

popsrcr t1_jdvwgki wrote

Honestly I don't know. I'm (obviously) on the unlimited plan. Like most gyms, there is always some special going on. I'm like 99/month, which was some special rate.

ITs free to try, and I didn't find them high pressure at all.