Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

McFlare92 t1_ixyu5bs wrote

I'm equally as sick as yesterday and I am not having a good time

ZephyrInfernum t1_ixyvmyt wrote

Have you tried feeling better? Other people have it worse!/s

Being sick sucks, I'm sorry you had to deal with this during a holiday weekend. Seriously, get well.

McFlare92 t1_ixyvoof wrote

Going to try your suggestion now I'll report back later

molluskich t1_ixyvsa4 wrote

Same. I've tried a steamy shower, decongestants, standing on my head. I am in so much pain from the sinus pressure. Someone please put me out of my misery

CrucioCup t1_ixz2dq2 wrote

Hold your breath & walk briskly from one side of the room to the other & back. Then breathe. It clears your nose but only very briefly /: but if the pressure gets too much, a minute of relief may be better than none?

McFlare92 t1_ixyvv05 wrote

I stood in the shower for at least half an hour this morning as well. Still feel like hell

AidCookKnow OP t1_ixyvvd1 wrote

Samesies. For a change of scenery, I check out a different box of tissues in a different room.

what-the-what24 t1_ixz9i80 wrote

I am coming up on week two of whatever this is (not Covid or flu). Showering multiple times a day and taking mucinex like candy is the only way I can manage this terrible cough. I’ve also been incredibly tired and, once I get the cough under control, sleep up to 10 hours a night plus 2-3 hour daily naps.

Ashbin t1_ixzr4ql wrote

Some doctors have reported seeing RSV in some adults. It's rare, but not impossible.

adognamedgoat t1_ixyxflj wrote

Am also sick (not covid) and it is not a good time. I wonder how my body can produce this much snot. I'm on Day 3 of feeling bad. I'm grateful it has not thus far turned into a terrible cough as I already had an 8 week covid cough once this year.

PickanickBasket t1_ixz6mtq wrote

My mother just came down with something nasty. Not COVID, according to the at home tests, but it hit her hard and fast.

Hope you feel better soon, friend.