Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

cleverocks t1_j1ao2mc wrote

Did it cross? If so, did you see why?

doomgeneration91 OP t1_j1axmqi wrote

It did not, I was hoping the person who owns it would magically see this and scoop it up before it tried!

lycosid t1_j1ayw6u wrote

I spotted a crane on Main

cleverocks t1_j1bgv5c wrote

Was it heading to Spain to flee the rain?

I_AM_RVA t1_j1bmvl0 wrote

That joke was made in vain, next time refrain, spare yourself the pain of making jokes no one will entertain.

lunar_unit t1_j1aqiln wrote

I think I'm gonna start a Blues SoundCloud for this one. In fact, I'm just gonna quit my day job right now.

🎼🎶Ma chicken's on Dickens, now what shall I do...?

🎵🎶 I said ma frickin chicken's on Dickens! I hope she's still kicken!

🎵🎶I bet she's a-picken at sumthin finger-licken🎵🎶.

🎵🎶. That old gal keeps my old heart a-tickety-ticken.🎵🎶.

🎵🎶. Ooooooh, ma chicken, where are you nooooowwwww....?🎵🎶.

plyvoy111 t1_j1bfyc2 wrote

Reminds me of the time I saw a cock on Dock St...🤔

I_AM_RVA t1_j1bpfdk wrote

I went lookin’ for chickens on dickens and found slim pickens for chickens, but I rickin’ this chicken that’s kickin’ on Dickens is fixin’ to be finger lickin’, or else to sicken and yella a fella with the ol’ salmonella, but ya never can tella fella sickened by chicken that a spare ham on Parham is worth two chickens on dickens; but it’s scary to carry that far a ham from Parham to Cary, so the rich folks on Monument, of course they can buy or rent, broad backed men to carry their ham from Parham to Cary or to carefully inspect with studied respect their chickens from Dickens that might otherwise infect their family so moneyed, who ought rather have ham honeyed than poultry with blight. Yeah it’s all right if you got Monument cash. Otherwise you’re like me. Powhite.

dreww4546 t1_j1dgibk wrote

I had my bachelor party at The Spotted Chicken. That was a wild night.

I_Lust_Euro_Women t1_j1fjo3n wrote

At the exit looking at the fence?

Guyon t1_j1vm3hy wrote

Was there again this morning! I tried to catch it but that's not really a one person job. The owner lives just down the street.