Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

We3dmanreturns t1_j5z01oi wrote

You got to go on IG and find a grey-market delivery service, their product will be at least 10x better (and cheaper) than anything you get from corporate cannabis.

DefaultSubsAreTerrib t1_j5zlt8j wrote

I was just kvetching about instagram in another thread, and now I learn I need IG for weed too? What has become of this world!?

We3dmanreturns t1_j5znpjk wrote

It’s the easiest way to find popups and delivery services, you don’t have to post anything, the services are really easy to find and once you find 1-2 the algo starts feeding you more (just don’t do mail because those guys rip you off most of the time.) I don’t know what to tell you.

Not sure what you have to learn to use IG, it’s made for idiots. Today, there are people in Alabama smoking brick weed tar scraped from the inside of a metal pipe they bought from a guy they’ve known since high school, and all you have to do is make a burner IG account.

Blasthardcheeez t1_j5zw6lj wrote

You just need it to find a couple of good services and then you can delete the account like I did.

invaderzim257 t1_j60hqer wrote

you can manage a Reddit account; use the same login if you’re struggling that much. If it has come up multiple times in one day then maybe it’s more useful to you than you think it is.

BeeFxBaloney t1_j5zluo7 wrote

Piggybacking on this LeafedOut is good too. Obviously only buy from people that are rated 5 stars.