Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

happysheeple3 t1_isus0ew wrote

I'm so happy to hear a Dr. that's willing to say that! So many of them mindlessly believe what they're taught in school which in many cases is antiquated or outright false information. It warms my heart to hear that!

If you don't partake in marijuana already, try a THC tincture. Make sure it's full spectrum and isn't flavored. I had inflammation which I saw great improvement in when I started. CBD can work too, but it isn't as strong and the effects don't last as long, at least in my personal experience.

If you're easily addicted to things, stick with cbd.

−1

greyrobot6 t1_isutyb0 wrote

Indica every night for sleep. It does help with the pain until I fall asleep as well but the straight CBD tincture hasn’t worked as well for me and being stoned all day isn’t an option for me. I didn’t notice any obvious improvement with the inflammation anyway. The herbs the Dr has me on taste pretty horrendous but have helped considerably already.

happysheeple3 t1_isvq1ib wrote

I take it before bed and I don't ever feel high. It only takes 25mL of the full spectrum tincture to get results. Music will sound a little nicer, but no head rush unless I overdo it with like 75mL.