Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

dnimeerf t1_ir556dy wrote

You know, Mr. Salk probably was just as neive and stupid as well meaning people like you. What I have learned in my short life here is that bad people exist. When bad people have powerful fear motivating resources then they tend to use it for evil, like the technology to make vaccines being developed to make weaponized viruses. Now immortality can't be weaponized right? This is how I know you are an idiot. There's a weaponized virus floating in our collective atmosphere and you are genius enough to come here and vote me down because you are afraid of God, death, and your own guilt and shame in the culpability I this mess? I see the suffering, I see how it's being used against our civilization to motivate us to produce these things for much more powerful dangerous people who currently enslave you and your children. The motivation and purpose and intent for this technology will lead to nothing good. This is coming from the center of our civilizations epistemological rupture. Wake up!

−7

Wassux t1_ir5ajh9 wrote

Look man, there is only person living in fear and it's you. I don't fear death, I just prefer living. And if we can make that happen, awesome! If we can't, well at least we tried.

What weaponized virus are you talking about? And vaccines were made to safe lives, so what are you talking about?

I know people like you, gullible and unfortunately not smart enough to see the whole picture. That's not your fault and I hope one day you can live without fear, until then, good luck!

dnimeerf t1_ir5ekvi wrote

I apologize that I engaged with you. It is unfortunate that there are gullible stupid people like you who believe that you are smart by making comments like this, and downvoting mine. Enjoy your stupidity, hopefully it won't last long

−4

Takadeshi t1_ir6yslx wrote

Not sure why you are so upset, everyone else is engaging with you in good faith