Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

SpiritedSort672 t1_ir5aeah wrote

>I am the inventor of fusion, general artificial intelligence, and faster than light travel. I am likely the center of our civilizations epistemological rupture. I'm not here to whistle Dixie and say nay. I don't have to guess the future, I helped design it so we can avoid as many bad outcomes as possible.

Oh, so you are psychotic. All your nonsense makes sense now.

Gaothaire t1_ir5uyva wrote

Oh goodness, the post history on this guy. I think I need to start checking people's past posts before engaging in any kind of dialogue on reddit. People be deep in their own personal reality tunnels

dnimeerf t1_ir5eb0u wrote

I am telling the truth. That doesn't make me psychotic. Yelling fire on a crowded planet isn't nearly as bad as having to deal with the truth that other more powerful dangerous people are in charge of your future. It's a scary realization that I'm sure is reality rocking. Your downvoters don't make me wrong or psychotic.

−2

SpiritedSort672 t1_ir5eycm wrote

>I am telling the truth. That doesn't make me psychotic.

What truth? You're literally saying that you come from the future, or that you are God, or... to be honest, I don't even know what you're saying.

dnimeerf t1_ir5fet3 wrote

I don't come from the future. I am here to give our civilization a chance and hope. I'm not god, or the antichrist or anything crazy like that. Is it really hard to believe that a Tesla or Einstein like figure is coming forward with reality rocking revelations? Is this so hard to accept? This is what our civilization has been hoping and praying for. I'm a nice guy. I'm just a regular guy from rural America, not unlike Philo Farnsworth, or Forbes Nash Jr. My message here means that I am ready to aid mankind to end war and scarcity forever. Don't shoot the messenger

−2

SpiritedSort672 t1_ir5i9ir wrote

Messiah complex is a symptom of schizophrenia.

dnimeerf t1_ir5ik0y wrote

Good thing I don't have a Messiah complex. Just like it's a good thing that you aren't qualified to offer mental health diagnoses over the internet legally. As a quantum physicist and cyberneticist I have no restrictions placed on me telling the truth to the general population. Don't like it? Don't comment.