Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

darkblitzrc t1_isawzy7 wrote

How do you enable article summary inside gpt3?? Thats awesome!

was_der_Fall_ist t1_isb3fez wrote

Just put the article in the prompt and ask it to summarize it.

ZoomedAndDoomed t1_iscjg5w wrote

I prompted it this

"Can you please summarize this article and answer these four questions.

1. What is the breakthrough discussed in this article
  2. How is this breakthrough significant?
  3. How does this breakthrough work?
  4. Give me a short description of the article/breakthrough. Here's the article:"

And then I literally just copy the whole article (you can press select all text on phone, and It'll sort through all the other details) and it'll output it to you. I have been using this method for days as I have low reading comprehension but GPT-3 had greatly helped me understand more in less time.

Chop1n t1_isdci89 wrote

Do you get some kind of kick out of being polite to the AI?

Sethicus99 t1_isdddyy wrote

I don’t know much, but it never hurts to be polite to something that may someday be much, much more intelligent than me.

Chop1n t1_isddw5d wrote

Good point. I suppose one may as well make a habit of it before it actually matters.

ebolathrowawayy t1_isfalg2 wrote

Also keep in mind you might be recorded at all times by all nearby devices, you can never be sure! My policy is to try to be nice at all times so AI can't hold a past transgression against me in 2030.

flyblackbox t1_isbtgx5 wrote

What is your preferred method to install, or create an online account, to access and use GPT-3?

PoliticsRealityTV t1_isc4yh3 wrote

If you want to mess around with gpt-3, you can use OpenAI’s playground. I think a new account gives you a couple months of free access and then it costs to continue. For anything automated you’d probably want to look into their API