Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Sashinii t1_iyo9pxh wrote

This cowardly company will be defunct soon due to media synthesis. It'll be glorious when technology enables everyone to be self-sustaining and makes every corporation obsolete.

rugt0r t1_iyowz1l wrote

Why would they be defunct? Most clip studio users are hobbyists, they'll continue to use the program for fun regardless of the art industry's profitability. In fact, nearly all the art in the world is produced for pleasure at the artist's expense and given away free. I don't think media synthesis will change that.

Cr4zko t1_iyryr1t wrote

Does that mean we'll get that Haruhi S3 I always wanted? Oh, and a good Chaos;Head anime.

Sashinii t1_iys1ui8 wrote

Absolutely. Between translating pre-existing works into other languages, adding content to pre-existing works, creating new works, and enhancing the neocortex to create and experience qualitatively new things, the future is where I want to be. Fortunately, I think the singularity will happen in 2030, so if I'm correct, the wait won't be long.

Cr4zko t1_iys2naf wrote

Well here's holding out. Honestly I see manga but not animation but hey we'll see.

Webemperor t1_iyrzi1e wrote

>He actually believes this

I know singularity people are basically religious-folk when it comes to critical thinking but whew

TinyBurbz t1_iypl5fb wrote

Cope

−4

Sashinii t1_iyplni0 wrote

I don't care about Clip Studio or corporations in general. AI is becoming more advanced and more popular every day, so cope with what, exactly? Progress and success? Sure thing.

Fun_Prize_1256 t1_iyphuw1 wrote

They're cowardly because they're considerate of their communitiy's feedback and took their concerns to heart? That's cowardly??

−5

Sashinii t1_iypin8m wrote

Spreading misinformation about how AI synthesis works and choosing not to implement said technology after already deciding to do so because of nonsensical whining about progress despite AI obviously paving the way for the future is indeed cowardly.

Fun_Prize_1256 t1_iypktcu wrote

>nonsensical whining about progress

That seems like a pretty callous way of referring to artists concerns.

−1

Sashinii t1_iypl1do wrote

They're concerned about artists having more freedom which isn't a valid concern.